Author's Note and Disclaimer

======skip this if you want lol======

Hello there, and thanks so much for reading! My name is darkprevalence and/or StarWarsFreak and this story is an Ahsoka x male Jedi reader fanfiction; the pairing is between our beloved Togrutan Padawan and y/n l/n.

This story is of course non-canon. However, I have placed the events in between canon events, so characters who are not supposed to be somewhere are not there. In other words, no canon events have been affected by this story...hope that made sense.

Before 1-30 are Ahsoka and y/n as younglings, it would be great if you read them, as it shows their friendship early on, but in my opinion, my writing there is kinda boring. I don't mind if you choose to skip these chapters and head on to Chapter 1 (which will be uploaded on 10th January 2021). And yes, I have renamed them. You don't need to read the previous chapters to understand too much of what is going on.

Another important thing to note: this is a slowburn. There are lots of chappies and lots of words. Beware if this is not what you are looking for. Actual romance and signs of affection starts to develop at around chapter 30.

I can't guarantee that all my punctation is correct and that there are no typos. However, I would like to say that this is a big passion project of mine and I'm writing to the highest quality possible. I feel like this makes things easier to read, and I hope y'all readers enjoy.

As much as I would like to, I (sadly) do not own Star Wars and the canon characters/objects/locations etc. Disney, Lucasfilm, George Lucas and Dave Filoni do, so shoutout to those amazing people who have created the franchise that we know and love today. 

However, y/n and some, but not all, non-canon characters have been created by me, and I would appreciate it if no one 'steals' this character's backstory, experiences and stuff. This story is under the copyright All Rights Reserved.

Alright, I've said enough. Read on, readers!

________________________________________________________________________________

Photo credits go to Lucasfilm and all those people. I don't own 'em.