Chapter 25

So sorry for the late update guys...I had writer's block, so the content might not be as great either. Hopefully it'll get better soon! Thanks for reading, and enjoy! ALSO OMG WE'RE SO CLOSE TO 20K
(n/n) = nickname

With a confused expression, y/n surveyed at her face. She could feel him reaching into the Force, searching. His e/c eyes narrowed distrustfully when he spotted and recognised the communication device on her wrist. 

Brandishing his lightsaber again, he ignited it. Ahsoka thought he was going to kill her, but y/n merely brushed the red blade against the device Bon had given her. It fell to the ground with a tiny click, split into two. The heat of his lightsaber still lingered against her hand and forearm, even as he hung it back onto his belt.

He twisted her arm further, making her grunt in pain. "Explain. Now."

"It was an undercover mission, but I suppose Master Secura wasn't informed. The Council wanted me to disguise myself as Cora Diis. You came along when I was about to take the bioweapon, so I was forced to shoot."

"Do you have the bioweapon?" y/n asked seriously, the white scar across his face making him look dangerous and commanding.

"No. I can assure you. The other bounty hunters have it."

He didn't seem convinced. Glancing around his shoulder quickly he sucked in a breath.

"Where did you find your kyber crystal?"

"We found it together in that pit of ice and it split in half, n/n," she answered without skipping a beat. Ahsoka knew he was making sure she was Ahsoka, not the true Cora Diis.

With a hard look in his eye y/n stared at her for a few moments. The hard ground bit into her cheek and her neck was pinned with his other arm, making her wish he would let her stand.

"Hmm. Yeah. I believe you. Your aura is familiar." He said, now realising why he had felt a connection in the Gozanti-class cruiser when he was shooting at them. He got off her and released her arm, extending a hand, which she gratefully took, to pull her up.

That was good, he could relax for a few moments whilst the adrenaline wore off. Aayla would be after the other bounty hunters, and that meant the bioweapon. He knew he should probably aid her, but he couldn't help bite back a comment.

"Can I ask; why are you wearing such an ugly outfit?" y/n questioned playfully with a raised brow as he crossed his arms, looking her up and down. Ahsoka's curves were shown perfectly, but the tight black bodysuit was pretty laughable.

"Hey, that's Cora's choice, not mine. I have much better style than her, alright?" she blushed slightly and rolled her eyes.

y/n chuckled. "Right, if you say so." He suddenly brightened. "I beat you in a fight! First blaster to nothing, then hand-to-hand!"

Ahsoka gave him a playful shove. "Come on, I was being nice! Plus, I didn't have my lightsabers or you would've been a shish kebab by now."

"Yeah totally," he said, smirking as he stepped on the two halves of the communication device, crushing it under his boot. "But shish kebabs are yummy. At least I'm not Jedi Temple gruel...you can be that."

"Nup, I'm way too angelic for that to happen." Ahsoka cricked her neck, rolling her shoulder a few times. "My arm's dead thanks to you," she glared at him.

"Control...power..." he went into a yoga tree pose and closed his eyes, speaking in a deep, dramatic voice. "Strength..."

The Togruta pushed him over and y/n stumbled. "Come on, you sound like an evil Sith dude. We don't do that here."