Chapter 15

Happy reading and thanks for 8.9K everyone! 

"Where's our first supply drop-off point?" Ahsoka asked as she watched some clones jot sums down on their data pads. She turned to face Anakin, Aayla and y/n, the former two whom she had expected an answer from.

Her Master shrugged his shoulders. "We don't know yet. The mission was pretty last minute, we only received it when we arrived back at Coruscant, so there weren't detailed instructions. But, on the bright side, that means that we – not the Council – have the most control over this mission," he grinned.

"Perhaps you and y/n could do some planning for us," Aayla suggested, motioning towards the hologram of Ryloth, which was suspended above a large control table nearby. "Anakin wasn't feeling in the spirit of doing so when he came."

"Hey!" Anakin frowned. "What about you?"

"I was in the helping in the hold, remember?" she replied smugly.

Smiling, the two Padawans made their way towards it, followed closely by their Masters.

y/n nodded at Ahsoka, inviting her to talk first.

"Well," the Togruta began, zooming into the planet's landscape. "These villages are clustered together, we could do a bulk drop off there, saving time and resources. That settlement is right through our landing route, we could do another drop off on the way. We won't have to worry about the capital, Lessu, other Republic forces are in control there." y/n, Aayla and Anakin nodded.

"Nice job," y/n complimented. "My turn now." He paused for a second, his e/c eyes deep in thought, before joining in. "The biggest village there is right next to a mineral deposit, that's probably how they became so prosperous. If that's the case, they must have freighters and shuttles and other transport. I say we start there after we finish the drop offs Ahsoka mentioned, help to rebuild as best as we can, then send of their ships to aid surrounding villages."

Ahsoka was quite impressed by his deductions, what she had stated was quite obvious.

Anakin seemed to agree and said, "Not bad for a Captain." y/n practically glowed at being praised by him. Aayla merely smiled and nodded encouragingly at her Padawan, giving him a wink.

"Great thinking, n/n!" Ahsoka punched his shoulder playfully. "We may just have a General l/n soon! Well, after General Tano of course," she added.

"Ah yes," Anakin grinned. "No one beats my Padawan, she's almost as awesome as me!" the four laughed.

There was the sound of boots before a voice called, "General Secura! General Skywalker!" Bly appeared before them, Rex beside him.

"Hey Rex!" Ahsoka beamed at her clone friend.

"New allies, huh? Well, pleased to meet you, mister Rex!" y/n grinned and stepped forwards to clasp the 501st soldier's hand. The latter was a clean-shaved trooper with a sandy yellow buzz cut. "Master Skywalker, 'Soka, this is the commander of the 327th, my great bro Bly." He clapped the clone heartily on the shoulder.

"Careful, Cap, don't make me look too unprofessional," Bly joked. Rex smiled at the (h/c)-haired Jedi. He seemed like a smaller version of Anakin with his spirit.

"Anyways," Bly stated, his tone becoming more serious now. He ran a hand through his close-cropped black hair and continued. "We have a problem, sirs. Half the transports for the supplies have malfunctioned."

"Well, rather, there were half a dozen buzz droids that had hidden themselves inside," Rex reported. "We're arriving in Ryloth in an hour. What action do you wish us to take?"

"Skywalker looks like he's got an idea. Well spit it out," Aayla chuckled.

The 501st General smiled mysteriously. "Leave that to me, men. First stop, Kalahu Village."

"Yes General!" both clones saluted smartly, and looking curious, left the room.

"What are you going to do, Master?" Ahsoka said, raising her eyebrows. She had seen that expression on Anakin's face whenever he had a crazy or reckless idea.

"Why, I will Force lift them myself!"

"Are you sure you can handle that?" y/n chimed in, crossing his arms.

"Is that a challenge?"

"Of course, Master Skywalker."
"Most crates lifted in the first delivery?"

"Deal."

The two stared resolutely at each other, smirking grins on their faces.

"I must warn you though, Skywalker, my Padawan rarely loses," Aayla told him.

This chapter was mainly to build a bond between Anakin and y/n. They will be working together in the future in the story so it will be important for them to get along and stuff.