Chapter 13

Firstly, thank you all so much for 7.3K KRIFFING READS!!!!! I'M OUT OF MY MIND WITH HAPPINESS.

Secondly, just telling y'all that I will space out my shoutouts and stuff so they come out every 5K. Yes, huge difference I know but that will make sure that I won't have one chapter followed by a shoutout part every week. Keep voting and commenting though!

Anyways, onto the story! Hopefully you'll be surprised by this one.

The hot red landscape stretched out before him, sometimes dominated by a thick, tangly clump of twisted trees. The familiar blood coloured sky loomed above.

y/n blinked hard and realised that he was there.

Instinctively he glanced to his right, and the old stone and wood village stood, just where he remembered.

He walked towards it cautiously, his muscles and brain unable to stop his movement. Memories filled y/n's mind and he kept moving forward, his body acting of its own accord.

He was at the entrance of the village now. Its familiarity almost hurt. The stone huts suspended off the ground were spread just as he left them; the wooden village guard towers still tall and imposing; the sound of his...family...laughing and talking and training.

y/n strode through the entrance.

His brothers' figures, fully grown now, were standing or moving or practising combat in the buildings and spaces, but they didn't seem to realise that he was there. In fact, their forms seemed blurred, dishevelled, incomplete and almost translucent.

"Savage...?" he called out to one of his brothers who was training nearby. To y/n's surprise, Savage turned. Even though he couldn't see his figure properly, y/n could tell that something was different. His brother had been changed...mutated.

Savage's now hulking form stared him in the eye, a look of viciousness on his face. Another figure beside Savage turned as well, though he was almost solid-looking. Seeing his face made y/n's stomach tighten.

The red and black tattooed face, cruel and hard, stared, almost looking unimpressed. He was the reason y/n fought with a double-bladed lightsaber. He was the reason y/n had been trained in the Dark Side as a child.

Before he could swallow, or speak, or blink, the village disappeared, and y/n was thrust into a suffocating darkness.

He woke up in a cold sweat and shivering. His covers had been half-mangled and were hanging off the mattress.

y/n stood up, shaking, and started to dress. This was the fourth time he'd had that dream. He couldn't tell anyone. The Masters-especially Master Yoda and Master Windu-were already criticising of his past. He was sure that even Master Secura couldn't help. After all, wasn't Darth Maul killed by Master Kenobi many moons ago?

He was pulling his tunic over his head when his commlink suddenly sounded, making him jump.

"Captain l/n here," he quickly answered once he had slipped on his tunic.

"Hey y/n," a voice replied.

"Master!" his eyes widened in surprise, then in worry. "Are you alright? Do you need backup?"

"No, I'm fine. In fact, Master Skywalker and myself have just arrived at the Temple. I'll need you down at Deck A in five minutes."

"Yes Master. Can I ask what we're gonna be doing?"

"Nothing too aggressive for you," was her reply. "See you there y/n," and the commlink fell silent.

Vision forgotten, he swiftly donned his tabards and rushed out of his room.

Mwahahahhahahahaha...well that's another glimpse of y/n's past! He is human though, not a Zabrak. Savage and Feral were not his biological brothers, but to find out more ya just gotta keep reading until more pops up!