Before-21

A Vurk species Jedi Master by the name of Coleman Trebor used the Force and jumped, leaping so high that he landed above the stands and onto the strip of balcony where Dooku watched the fight with interest.

As he tried to threaten Dooku with his lightsaber, a volley of blasts was fired at him. The reptilian barely had time to deflect them when one of the bolts struck him in the shoulder. Injured, Coleman's lightsaber dipped slightly. One last shot aimed at his other shoulder sent him plummeting over the edge of the balcony and falling down, down, down into the battlefield below.

Dooku turned and gave a wry smile. Jango Fett said nothing, only spinning his blaster pistol and sticking the weapon that killed the Jedi back into its holster.

Windu and Obi-Wan were still standing back-to-back.

Suddenly, the red scaled reek that Anakin had previously tamed came thundering across the arena at the two.

Obi-Wan attempted to slash the creature but was thrown aside by the stampeding force.

Windu saw that his friend was not seriously hurt, so he turned heel and rushed away from the charging reek.

There was a loud whoosh as Jango Fett activated his jetpack and streamed down to the scene. Dooku watched him, protected this time by a super battle droid.

As the reek was about to slam into Windu, the latter turned suddenly and sliced off the creature's right horn. The reptilian Geonosian animal roared in pain, and its shoulder threw Windu aside. The Jedi's purple lightsaber fell out of his hands and rolled across the sandy ground, skidding to a halt several metres from its owner.

Jango Fett landed and whipped out his blaster.

Windu rolled, absorbing the impact from the reek, and maneuvered himself into a crouch.

The bounty hunter leapt towards the Jedi's lightsaber, but Windu was one step ahead of him, using the Force to pull his weapon towards himself. Jango Fett landed on nothing but thin air and hard ground.

Windu clutched his lightsaber and stood, glowering, and activated his weapon.

His gaze shifted towards something behind the armoured man.

Jango Fett turned his head, only to come face to face with an extremely angry ravenous reek.

Still sprawled on the floor, the bounty hunter was tossed about by the creature, being rolled like a log by the reek's snout, and then was almost crushed under its rough, scaly belly.

Unbeknownst to him, his jetpack had been damaged during the scuffle.

The reek skidded to a halt, turned back towards Jango Fett, and pawed the ground. In the blink of an eye, the enormous animal was charging at the bounty hunter again.

But the Mandalorian was swift. He leapt to his feet and aimed his blaster at the reek. He fired. The Geonosian animal yowled one final sound before it crashed to the ground. Jango Fett vaulted out of the way just in time to avoid the reek's dead form from crashing into him.

Victorious, the bounty hunter whirled around and pointed the blaster at Windu.

He fired multiple shots, but to no avail. Each one was blocked by the Jedi, but Jango Fett was lucky that none were ricocheted and fired back at him.

With every deflection, Windu stepped closer.

In desperation, the bounty hunter attempted to activate his jetpack. Sparks and hisses emerged from the machine instead.

Windu stepped towards him again. This time the Jedi was close enough to cut off his hand.

Jango Fett barely had time to register his confusion from why he wasn't flying and the pain from where his hand used to be when his head was severed by a purple lightsaber.

Two shadows were cast onto the ground: the bounty hunter's helmet and his decapitated head flying out of the former.

The Mandolorian body stood still for a second before it leaned to one side and collapsed.

Boba Fett blanched.

R.I.P. Jango