Before-5

again, really short chappie im sorry. its cos ive been editing out parts. quinlan vos doesnt do much anymore, and i got rid of all the stupid awkward moments where he was struggling the fly the ship.

Two days later, the twelve Raxshir Clan younglings found themselves rushing across Deck B to a transport ship, packs slung over their shoulders. There were all different species, and of course, Ahsoka and y/n.

"Welcome, younglings," a muscular, heavyset Jedi Knight who was standing on the boarding ramp laughed merrily, seeing the pupils' hurried expressions. "You're right on time." Master Vos's voice carried a strong tone of sarcasm, but his expression was light-hearted. His thick eyebrows and dreadlocks seemed to contrast his quipping manner.

After a small introduction, during which Master Vos revealed his maverick attitude, the younglings boarded the vessel, a Paladin-class corvette Crucible.

This was the first time most of the younglings had ever been on a spaceship, other than when they were brought to Coruscant, and the sight was easily enough to earn a look of wonder and squirm of delight.

The rooms offered a floor-to-ceiling window giving a perfect view of the outside. As the spacecraft ascended into the baby blue canvas of the sky, the modern cityscape of Upper Coruscant stretched out beneath them like a never-ending carpet of sparkling hues of grey. The endless skyscrapers that used to seem massive, became nothing but a speck in the huge picture.

Even the Jedi Temple and Senate Building were simply small smudges in a brilliant landscape sparkling in the morning sun. What previously seemed dominant, imposing, important, now became a speck, and then nothing at all.

The clouds were replaced by the dark nothingness of space, and then with a small jerk, they entered hyperspace.