Before-6

edit: got rid of quinlan vos in the cockpit being stupid...it was unneeded and most likely a very incorrect representation of his character. added some interaction between y/n and ahsoka, though

By now the younglings had broken off. Ahsoka and y/n had found themselves within one of the training rooms.

"Want to spar?" he asked her with a grin.

She shot him a glare, still annoyed about the Force push from a few days ago.

"Aw, come on, what if we just don't use the Force? Resistance training?" he pointed to the workout equipment in the corner. "Max pullups? Hand to hand combat then?" He assumed a fighting stance, raised a leg and pivoted on the other foot, then kicked out. It caught Ahsoka by surprise, but she blocked his second roundhouse kick.

"We should go meditate. That way I don't have to listen to your annoying voice all day."

"Nah, you're just not looking forward to losing. But alright then," he conceded with a small look of disappointment.

They sat down on the cold floor together, closing their eyes. About a minute passed, serenity and silence for Ahsoka, who ignored her friend's twitching. For y/n it was torturous waiting and not much peace in the Force.

He broke the silence.

"I'm going to find my crystal first."

Ahsoka calmly raised her arm and punched his shoulder.

"I thought you said you didn't want to spar?" he grinned.

She ignored him for a few moments, feeling the Force around them and his eyes staring intently at her. "Oh...fine," she finally sighed.