chapter 61

unedited

"we're done payton" i said and i took the ring off before i walked out the room.

"y/n please" i heard him say as i walked out the house to see it pouring ran. good way to match my mood and highly odd since it rarely rains in california.

i stopped at my car door and looked back at him. the sadness in him as his tears were coming one after the other. it hurt me to see him this way.

i went up to him and kissed him one last time . he didn't hesitate to do the same action . i hugged him goodbye and i knew i was going to miss his arms wrapped around me .

"bye payton" i muffled into his hoodie and i left . i was crying my eyes out all the way home . "honey what happened?!" i heard my mom say once i entered the house .

"i-i just broke up wi-with payton" i managed to breath out . "oh baby" she said and wrapped me in a hug. "go get some rest. if you want to talk to me about it, you know where to find me" i nodded in response but i wasnt tired yet.

i unlocked my phone to see a picture of the both of us laughing when we were in orlando that jordan had taken.

"hey siri, how do i get over a break up?" i said . "i found this on the web for how do i get over a break up" she said and i looked through the websites.

i turned my phone off but a second later i started getting a phone call. "hey madi" i said. "hi beb. how are you feeling?" she asked and i sighed before answering.

"i dont know. hurt. lonely" "do you want me and the girls to come over?" she asked . "can you?" .

"yes! we'll be over in a few. see you soon beb" she said and hung up. i curled up in a ball as i was watching a movie on my laptop.

door door opened and avani dived into my bed and gave me a hug. madi walked in with 5 boxes of pizza, amelie came in holding full plastic bags . charli had her hands full with boxes of tissues.

"let me just start off by saying, y/n, you are a bad bitch!" madi yelled which made me chuckle. "period!" avani said . i properly sat myself up and put the laptop away.

"i know we werent dating for a year or anything near that but... i really love him" i said and i felt my tears coming again . "aw y/n" amelie said and engulfed me in a hug .

"tell me i made a mistake by breaking up with him" i sniffled and looked at each of them with hope. "he doesnt deserve your beautiful loyal heart" charli said.

"he said he loves me" i quietly said. "i got good news though y/n. and i know youre gonna love it. im gonna give you a hint on what it is. you love doing this when youre life is fucked up" madi said and i immediately knew what it was .

"i cant party madi" i lowly said and fell back into my bed. "okay thats okay! i just jumped to plan b. but plan a is... tell her ladies" madi pointed her finger up.

"i brough ice cream aswell as face masks" you can put one or the other in the mini fridge. i said and she got up and did so. madi went to go to the bathroom and avani went to look for extra blankets. charli was ordering an online movie for all of us to watch.

"char.." i said as i laid my head on her shoulder . "yes y/n?" she asked . "will i be stupid if i get back with him?"

"you wont be stupid. i cant tell you who to date and who not to date but, he knew what he was doing. i dont even think drunk you would do that knowing you were dating someone"

"you should fuck his bestfriend" madi said when she made herself comfortable on the bed and i opened my mouth in shock at her . "what?" she questioned.

"that would be far worse than what he did, and i cant do that to him" . "but he kissed another person when you were together... youre a free woman now who ahould have fun" avani pointed out.

"hey y/n, the streets are calling" madi said as she put her phone to her ear which made me laugh. "look in the bright side. you can now work on your careers" charli said and she wasnt wrong .

"the real question we all have after a break up is... are you going to get back with him?" amelie asked and everyone else nodded agreeing with her .

"im not gonna lie, i do want to. but i know my worth. im not getting back with him." i strongly said.

a/n

this was the last chapter! i just posted the first chapter of the sequel and im excited for that book. go read comment and vote on this one and the first chapter to "the one; p.m [SEQUEL]"