Chapter 9

UNEDITED

In the third round , Avani won . I guess i was going to Indiana . The crowd cheered and Payton jumped in joy .
Payton then put one arm around me and Avani amd said "So what do you guys wanna do first" . Me and her both laughed and just enjoyed the last day . I dropped off Eric and we said our goodbyes and that we'll see eachother soon and then we went to the Airbnb . I took a shower , dried my hair and chose my outfit :

Avani let me wear her army boots and i think i looked good

Avani let me wear her army boots and i think i looked good . I waited down stairs due to me being finished gettint ready for the first time . Avani walked down and she was wearing :

 Avani walked down and she was wearing :

brooke :

cynthia :

cynthia :

when cynthia looked at all of us she put a sad face and said "im really the only one that didnt get the memo" we cheered her up since there was no memo and its just weird how we thought of it

when cynthia looked at all of us she put a sad face and said "im really the only one that didnt get the memo" we cheered her up since there was no memo and its just weird how we thought of it . the boys walked down and Anthony stared at me again and i blushed and turned , he came from behind me and gave me a hug and said i looked beautiful . I blushed even more and the girls awed which made me blush even more ! We were on our way to the party and we danced the night away .

It was now 2am and the party was still going on , then we made a toast to Vidcon2k19 and continued to dance .
.
I ended up waking up in my own bed somehow . I didn't remember coming inside my room or even entering the house . I didn't drink alcohol but it was weird . I texted my mom that if it was okay to go to Indiana with Avani and she said yes and to be safe . She even booked us a plane ticket , first class and when the tour starts i get another flight to the first stop . You might be thinking "Why don't you take the private jet?" Well my mom doesn't want me to fly alone and with anyone unless she knows them and they are 18 or older .

Cynthia and Brooke left to their apartment back in Los Angeles , so it was just me , Avani , Payton and Anthony . But im taking Anthony to the airport.

I had to take Anthony to the airport in an hour so I took a quick shower and no make up today . I dried my hair and brushed it . I took one of anthony's hoodies and i wore black leggings with some gucci slides . I went downstairs and waited for him . A couple minutes later he came down and smiled when he saw me wearing his hoodie . He whispered in my ear and said "You look even more better in my hoodie" i blushed and we walked out . Payton and Avani were packing their suitcases to leave later this afternoon .
.
We were at the airport and we were hugging not wanting to let each other go . Suddenly the loud speaker was really loud and said "Flight 183B is now boarding from Los Angeles , California to Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky"
He kissed the top of my head before letting go , we were holding eachothers hands on both sides . i told him to call or text me when he lands and to have a safe flight , he said okay and kissed my forehead and saying he'll see me soon . I already missed being in his arms . He was walking inside the tunnel and i couldn't see him anymore now that people were blocking him from me seeing him . I walked to my car and put sad music on . It's You by Ali Gatie came on . I recorded it for 10 seconds and posted the song on my snapchat story .

"Im still hurtin , yeah
i'm hurtin inside
i'm so scared to fall in love
but if its you , then i'll try"

the words really hit me . I had the song on repeat till i got to the Airbnb . I picked up all my stuff and cleaned up . Payton and Avani were already waiting in the car . Payton beat her to the passenger seat .
Y/n : I hope you have good songs on your playlist .
Payton : The best .
He started playing Travis Scott and I laughed .

Me and Avani were talking about what we should do when we get to Indiana . She told me about a big fair and how fun it'll be . Payton kept talking about how I should go to his house after tour but I told him im going to Anthony's . Avani knew I would never date Payton so she had nothing to worry about , and most the time Payton was just being funny and messing around . About an hour later we got to my house and Payton was shocked . Avani has been here before so she wasn't really shocked . I saw my sister's cars and Payton immediately started freaking out . I kept telling him to calm down and that it wasn't a big deal . I walked in and saw my whole family . Kim , Kourtney , Khloé , Rob , Kendall and Kylie . And ofcourse my mother . I hugged them all and they welcomed me home . The kids were upstairs playing around and soon enough they came running downstairs and tackling me down in a hug . I introduced my family to Avani snd Payton and Payton was still nervous . I told them I was going to Indiana and then tour . I have already spoken to my mom that I was going to go to another friends house after the tour and she was okay with it . Our flight was at 7:45pm and it was currently 3pm . I packed all my clothes in 3 big suitcases . We went downstairs and ate dinner . To my surprise there was plenty of food everywhere and other people came in and started grabbing trays to out the food on and began to walk around . I guess this was my going away party because even more people started to come in .

After 2 hours of partying it was 5pm and I told everyone bye and my sisters wanted to take us to the airport so we were all surprised with a limo pulling in .
Kris : I knew all of you would want to take your sister so I rented a limo before hand .
We hugged her and thanked her and hopped in .
We started blasting music then Khloé turned it down and started talking to us . They were all either drunk or tipsy , the only ones sober were me , Avani and Payton . Khloé was saying how she loves us even though we could be annoying at times , and we just laughed . She was confused but then turned up the music and we started singing again .

Once we got to the airport the chauffeur brought down our luggage . I hugged my sisters again and told them i'll see them soon . They told me to make sure i tell the guy to wear protection and i kept trying to deny it but they kept going . I then started walking away and waved goodbye to them . We all laughed again and we got our flight ticket . We were waiting 30 minutes and we just started doing tiktoks and dancing around . Everyone thought we were crazy .

Our flight then got called and first class was first . We took our seats inside and we wouldnt get to Indiana till 6 in the morning so we just fell asleep . Before i closed my eyes my phone went off and Anthony texted me .

Anthony🥺🖤 : Hey I just landed , I cant wait to see you soon ! 🖤
y/n 🤤🖤 : Thats great ! And I can't wait to see you either ! My flights about to take off so i'll text you when i land
Anthony🥺🖤: Okay , well have a safe flight love uu🖤
y/n🤤🖤 : love u tooo 🖤

i looked at my right and saw them sleeping already . Avani had her head on Paytons shoulder and his head on top of hers . They looked so cute . I took a picture and I would show it to them when we land .
I put my airpods in and turned on my music and fell asleep .
-
word count - 1,360