Chapter 16

UNEDITED

i was surprised . im happy she told me .

my MAIN bebe😳😗
im happy you told me! listen , if you really like Anthony . i say go for it , we werent that close when i was with him .

my bebe
really? if u like him u should go for it . i dont want a boy to break us apart .

my MAIN bebe😳😗
if he makes you happy , then im happy💗

my bebe
i love you so much🥺❤️

i loved her message . i didnt know if payton had told her or not but its okay either way since shes not heart broken .

today is kylies birthday and i woke up surprisingly early today . 7am .

i took a shower and got dressed into pink flannel strappy crop top with a matching pink plaid mini skirt .

i applied my make up and curled my hair . today we are going to italy for her birthday . only for the week , so i packed my suitcase  again .

after 2 hours i brought my luggage doenstairs and our security took it to the car .

i made some tiktoks on the car and plane . and to italy . a transition video .

i captioned it and put it in my drafts so i could post all my hideos today at the same time .

i did one dancing tiktok , and a transition video of me . it was a sad song and i captioned it "i want to see you happy💗" its a song me and avani always put on repeat .

i posted them and the comments were flooded with worry . before i comment and say i wasnt sad i got called over to say a little message to kylie .

"happy birthday ky! youre actually 22 now ! words cant explain how much love and joy you not only have brought me , but our family . i love you so much , and i am so grateful for you ! i love you , i hope you have an unforgettable night tonight !" i blowed a kiss to the camera.

i went back to where i was before and saw i got a text from josh .

joshie richards
hey are you okay?

my boo
yeah im good , why you ask ? 😂

joshie richards
your recent tiktok
i just wanted to know if you were okay .

my boo
aww🥺thank you josh.i am doing great right now 💗

joshie richards
im happy to hear that ! and no problem🍆
❤️**
i didnt mean to send that 😳

my boo
all forgiven

joshie richards
so you're in italy?

my boo
yessir

joshie richards
thats crazy ! so am i ! with my friend mattia .

my boo
we should meet up ! im in mediterranean yaht .

joshie richards
i'll be there in 30 minutes

my boo
is your friend coming ?

joshie richards
he has family here , theyre not letting him leave . is it cool of i just come?

my boo
ofcourse <3