Chapter 11

UNEDITED

Today is the last day of the tour . Me and Anthony have gotten so much more close . Me and him are excited to spend the end of the summer together . Im staying a month with him .

Today we are at Dallas . I changed into ripped mom jeans with a black lace crop tank top . Chase told me to add a chain to it and it looked good .

I walked out and I saw Anthony come out of his room . I jumped on his back and he carried me the whole way to the venue since it was only a block away .

Once we got there anthony sat me on the couch and placed my legs on top of his . Bria came up to me and asked if I wanted to walk around the place and see our fans .

I got up but Anthony grabbed onto my arm .

"Pleasee don't go" he gave me his puppy dog eyes .

"Do you want to come?" i aked as he immediately got up . He laced our fingers together and we walked out .

"Are you guys dating?" bria asked pointing to our interlocked hand .

"N-" i got interrupted by Anthony saying "Yea" . I blushed and looked away . He grabbed my chin with his finger and said "Don't look away , you look adorable when you blush" .

We continued walking and we peeked through the curtain . A girl with 2 fishtail braids pointed at us and screamed , not even a second later everyone turned and screamed .

We ran back to the room we were in before . I was scrolling through tiktok and saw i got a message from Haueterfamily .

I read the message and they asked me if I wanted to go to Missouri for a meet and greet . With her family, signa mae , gabby murray , trinity morisette and other guest .

I let her know that I had to speak with my manager and I'll let her know as soon as possible .

I texted my mom and waited for a response . I could be dying right now and shes not answering .

It was now time to go through the meet and greet .

-

We are finally back at the hotel . Me and Anthony leave tomorrow , the other influencers dont leave till a day after or more later .

I fell asleep in my bed and made sure I had everything packed up . I decided to scroll through the Haueter Families tiktok to get to know them a little .

They made funny videos . I think his name was either Jayden or Ian that were the most hilarious .

One of them were cute im not going to lie . I can't wait to meet new people , thats if my mom allows me to .

-

Im really sorry for slacking . I just started school and I already have homework , and somehow got my schedule changed . But heres a chapter , Im sorry its not as long but im going to try to update on the weekends . And i know some of u guys are excited for a new book im working on , its abt "j4kst3r" aka jake cooper who is an influencer on tiktok . im just going to keep on going with this one and when i finish it i'll publish the other book . i hope u enjoy this really short chapter , but next one im going to try to make it long ! BUT ON SUM RS , I ALMOST FOUGHT A BITCH THE OTHER DAY AND TODAY I MET THESE 2 CUTE GUYS AND I MIGHT JUS YK GET ME A MANS A HA HA

OMG I JUS REMEMBERED I WANTED TO USE THE HAUETER FAMILY ON MY J4KST3R BOOK BECAUSE ITLL MAKE MORE SENSE ON THERE , well when the other books come out jus kno i didnt mean to write it in this one

word count - 451