Chapter 32

UNEDITED

i think payton helped distract those feelings . i cant date payton as a distraction towards josh. i think i like payton more then friends . like i said , i dont know what i want .

before i knew it i was back inside the hotel room and i was hungry so i ordered postmates from *whatever food you want*

i got changed into sweatpants and a hoodie and removed my make up . i put my hair into a messy bun so my hair wont get in my face .

payton still wasnt here so i took some me time and watched netflix on my macbook . if you were wondering , yes i do do online school . i decided to do it once im available and at home in my own room with no distractions .

i finished all my food and i decided to text the last person i would think of .

y/n jenner 🍑
hey

josh richards
whatsup

y/n jenner 🍑
you said you wanted to apologize and explain yourself .

josh richards
yuh and i still want to . can i come over?

y/n jenner 🍑
i dont know abt that
why not through text?

josh richards
y/n
please
nessa doesnt care i just asked her

y/n jenner 🍑
room 869

josh richards
omw

am i doing the right thing? no dumbass , payton will probably come any minute right now and you just invited someone who is almost like an ex but not entirely . one of payton's bestfriends who you still have a small amount of feelings for.

my thoughts were ruined by someone knocking on the door .

i opened it and it was josh.

"hey.. can i come in?" i nodded and moved to the side and closed the door once he got in .

"i wanted to apologize for not telling you about nessa"

"i just cant believe you and i had sex the day before you and her made it public. after you guys were together for four months. and then a couple weeks before that . does she even know what we did?!"

"no she doesnt! and i dont need her to"

"josh are you hearing yourself right now? you dont want to tell your fucking girlfriend you cheated on her not once but twice ? isn't loyalty and honesty important in a relationship?" 

"if she knows it was with you shes gonna put herself down! i dont want that!"

"you were about to kiss me yesterday for fuck sake!" i yelled at him .

"y/n it's obvious you still like me" he got close to me but this time he did kiss me , and i didnt pull away .

y/n dont be a homewrecker. i miss the feeling of his lips.

"even in sweats youre still hot" he whispered in my ear seductively .

i heard a beep come from the door and i pushed josh off of me .

payton came in confused . i hope he didnt see what was just happening .

"josh?"

" payton! my man!" he walked up to him and dabbed him up.

"i came to apologize to y/n. but im leaving now , i hope we're good now y/n" he came over to me to give me a hug goodbye and i whispered in his ear .

"that never happened okay? and it wont happen again" it was quiet enough for payton not to hear thank god . josh nodded his head and left .

"was he honestly here to apologize?" payton asked once josh closed the door on his way out.

"yea" i nodded .

"y/n , you can tell me the truth"

"payton, he did come to apologize"

"alright im trusting you on this" he said. i didnt lie , josh did apologize . i just didnt give him the details . should i tell him what happened? payton is my bestfriend. You kissed his bestfriend when he told you less than 24 hours ago he said he likes you.