Chapter 7

UNEDITED

It was July 11th and it was 10am . I saw Avani get outta the bathroom and say we have to go to the Airbnb to get some other clothes and get ready . I nodded my head and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and threw the tooth brush in the trash can . I put my shoes on and my small backpack and walked downstairs . Avani was at a table eating breakfast and Eric putting another plate on the table .
Eric : Hey goodmorning , i made breakfast so you guys wont have to stop by to get something on your way .
y/n : Thank you Eric
On the plate were pancakes , scrambled eggs and bacon .
30 minutes later i finished and washed my dish . Eric said not to and he can do it but i still washed it .
y/n : thank you eric again , but we really have to go to get ready .
Eric : Yeah no problem , anytime . If you ever need a place to crash at just know both of you are more then welcomed to come and stay .
Avani : Thank you Eric . We'll see you there ?
Eric : Yeah , i just have to get ready too
Y/n : Alright well see you there .
Me and Avani hugged him goodbye and we hopped inside my car and left . We might have just ate breakfast but we stopped by dunkin' donuts and brought a dozen donuts . It was a 15 minute drive and when we went inside the house only brooke and cynthia were awake .
Avani : Wheres everyone ?
Cynthia : Still sleeping
Y/n : You guys went home before us though ?
Brooke : We went to the after party and didnt come home till 1am . We came here to get ready then left .
Y/n : I totally forgot about the after party .
Avani : Yeah you did , you and Eric were all up on eachother .
Brooke : Ouuu Y/n has a boyfriend
They started to ou and i blushed just a little bit .
Avani : You should have seen them , Y/n said we had to get home and since she was the driver he said he didnt want her to drive at night . Then i heard them both talking downstairs at like 1am talking about being modeling partners ! Then they hugged goodbye .
Y/n : You hugged him too . And I thought it would be a good idea to have a partner since i know him and hes not a stranger anymore .
Avani : Your hug was longer , and we did a regular hug . And are you sure its not because you want to be around him ?
the smirk on her face grew wider
Y/n : What the difference between a hug and it would be nice getting to know him more . Hes so nice and not like a lot of the other guys.
Cynthia : a regular hug is when u just put one arm around their shoulder and the other hand just does nothing .
Y/n : Thats what i did !
Avani : No no no , you went on your tippy toes and hugged around his neck and he put his arms around your waist . It was a really tight hug if you ask me .

The girls started going crazy and were starting to yell different things like "okay y/n" , "i see you getting guys left to right" , "Y/n boutta have a boyfriend" . I blushed again and went to my room to take a shower . I lasted 30 minutes this time and changed into

you checked the time and it was 12pm now , i really had to go

you checked the time and it was 12pm now , i really had to go .  I only saw the girls in the living room making tiktoks .
y/n : where'd the guys go ?
Cynthia : They left 10 minutes ago . We said we'll meet them there .
Y/n : Ohh okay , well im ready so lets goo .
We left the house and walked to my car , right when i sat in the drivers seat my phone made the sound when you get an instagram notification . It was from Eric .
(bold is eric)
(italic is y/n)