chapter 55

UNEDITED

"what is she doing here?" riley asked confused . i was a little bit mad. what would happen if i wasnt here? would she just bust through the door while who knows what payton could have been doing .

i calmed myself quickly as i remembered me and payton were supposed to not be together.

"riley what are you doing here?!" payton questioned and stood up. riley got all soft after .

"i saw tiktokroom and i wanted to see if you were okay" she said as she got close to him.

"im fine. you live 30 minutes away and you came all the way here to see how i was? you couldnt have called or texted me?" he asked and she stayed silent for a few seconds .

"u-uhm i- i wanted to see see your real emotions! make sure you werent lying. especially on this special night" she smiled at him and i thought she was a really good friend to payton or she liked him .

"im fine riley. im really busy this weekend . you cant tell anyone that you saw y/n here" he sternly said .

"yeah sure i guess. why cant i?" she asked cluelessly. i thought paytons and i's small make out session made it obvious .

"just dont. please." he begged and she rolley her eyes .

"okay payton! you dont have to beg me" she laughed and sat on his bed . i looked at payton confused if she was going to stay here, he shrugged his shoulders and i put my head down and went on my phone .

"im so excited to hear your music bub" he said and i was totally confused . the cute nickname? i dont want to be that girlfriend and i trust payton but i dont think i can trust riley.

"babe look" i nudged him as i showed him a memory from a earlier this month when he was playing fortnite with mason.

he laughed as he watched the video and riley let out a big sigh.

"is it okay if i spend the night? im in an argument with my sister and i dont want to see her stupid face" she asked and payton looked at me but i was curled up on my phone .

"why dont you go with ansley and eliza?"

"theyre in LA" she sadly said as she got up and sat on a smal chair with paytons drum set .

"you should teach me how to play the druns sometime. i always wanted to learn" she attempted to change the topic .

"i thought you played the drums?" i asked curiously and she gave me a confused look .

"i actually wanted to be alone with my girlfriend" payton spoke firmly. i smiled to myself as it felt good to hear him say that in reference to me.

"who girlfriend because apparently you two broke up" she laughed a little but payton's expression was serious.

"oh you mean her?" she pointed at me in confusion.

"yeah me"

"oh yeah okay. i guess i'll go. it was good seeing you payton. i'll see you later" she said to him but just waved at me .

payton scratched the back of his neck and i lightly scratched his back .

"hey are you okay?" i asked him as he looked stressed .

"what if she tells people? you know how social media works. someone says something than you have to explain yourself" he said as he laid on my chest.

"dont worry pay. youre my boyfriend and im your girlfriend. people knowing or not, im happy to be with you. lighten up! love ketter is coming out tonight!" i said trying to cheer him up .