Chapter 31

UNEDITED

"so what you said, do you like me ?"

i shouldnt be afraid to tell him the truth right ? there just might be a small possibility that hes using me just like the last one . but he said hes not like the rest of them and he'll wait for you.. thats what the last one said too.

"umm.. i dont know.. i havent really thought about what i want" i said and lifted my head and looked up at him. i was able to see half his face due to the dim light in the room shinning from the city lights .

he leaned in and kissed my foreheard .

"goodnight y/n"

"goodnight payton" i put laid my head back on his chest and slowly fell asleep .

hours later i was woken up by loud knocking on the door . i slowly removed my arm from payton and got off the bed . my hair was a complete mess , bless the eyes of whos about the see me .

i unlocked the door to reveal avani and amelie at the door . they looked me up and down and grew wide smiles on their faces . i pushed them outside and closed the door quietly not wanting to wake payton up .

"did you and payton ha-" i cut amelie off before she went any further .

"no we did not!" i whisper yelled

"it looks like you dont even have pants , and i think i saw that shirt on him before" avani said scanning the baggy shirt i have on . i lifted the shirt uo a little so they could see i was wearing nike spandex.

"ohh" they both said in unision .

"yeaa . and you guys were right" i said mumbling the last sentence .

"what?"

"you were right!" i said low but a little agressive .

"y/n i cant hear you , talk louder" avani said .

"you guys were right !"

"oh we know" avani said shruggering her shoulders

"did you tell him about your feelings?" asked amelie .

"not really... i told him i don't know what i want and its the truth . i think im still hung up on josh. he said he'll wait for me and everything and thats the exact same thing josh said!"

"not everyone is going to be like josh y/n. you just have to trust payton on this one . i know him , i dont think he'll ever try to hurt you in any way purposely" avani argued .

"just explore how things go with him . and if anything , you know where to find us" amelie said motioning her finger between her and avani .

"you're right, thanks guys" we group hugged and back away after almost a minute .

"is that all you guys came here for?" i asked confused.

"oh , no . we wanted to go to playlist all together so us three"

"okay , let me get ready then and i can meet you guys in your room" i said opening the door slowly . they nodded and waved bye and left . i closed the door and turned around to see payton still sleeping .

i grabbed my clothes and everything i would need and went to the bathroom to shower . it was currently 6:30am .

i turned the water to the right temperature and got in . i wanted to make it quick and so i did . once i got out i brushed my teeth , completely dried and brushed my hair . i applied my make up and changed into

 i applied my make up and changed into