chapter 51

UNEDITED

me and payton walked out of the studio as he had his arm wrapped over my shoulder. a guy with a camera approached us which caused a scene and a few people came to our direction . payton removed his arm quickly and we hoped they didnt capture that.

"payton what up and the beautiful y/n jenner! how are you two?" he asked as we tried to walk to the car .

"we're pretty good" payton answered for the both of us.

"coming out of the studio i see, any mysic coming up?" he asked cameras shuttered as well.

"yeah! really excited" as he was talking to the guy i tried to keep myself busy and i took pictures with those that asked .

"i saw you had your arm over y/n, are you two dating? the media would love to see it" i heard him say .

"um- no . we're just friends" he stuttered and i giggled because i always thought it was cute .

"some people are shipping you and riley too! anything on that?"

"riley is a friend too. shes a sister to me" he laughed .

"are you possibly going to move into the sway house?"

"i dont know. im focusing on my music and i travel back and forth from one side of the country to the other so" he shrugged his shoulders as i approached them .

"well i gotta go but have a good day!" payton told them as he opened the car door for me and ran to the drivers seat .

"are you hungry?" he asked me and i shook my head no. i got a phone call after saw thomas was facetiming me .

"hey where are you?" he asked and i heard yelling in the back . "im with payton. why?"

"cool, we're throwing a party soon around 8 if you guys wanna come"

"okay thanks thomas" i said as i hung up .

"can we go?" i pleaded .

"ask your mom because your like in the orange zone right now" he laughed at me and i rolled my eyes .

"mom is it okay if i go to a party today? i promise i wont be out long" i asked her .

"no you can not. im fine with you hanging around payton but not out to parties for right now" she said and i groaned .

"mom please! i'll do double my chores"

"you dont even do them! no is no. if i see anything about you at a party you will not go with payton to north carolina" she said and hung up .

"so no?" payton wondered and i shook my head .

"nope"

"im sure the sway boys are going. wanna go to the house and have the house to ourselves?" he asked me .

"no its okay. you should go" i told him

"i'd rather be with you then some stupid party" he said as he kissed my hand and i blushed .

"you dont have to pay. go hangout with the boys. you barely been with him them"

"do you want me to leave or something?" he laughed and so did i .

"no, i just want you to have fun" i told him and he gave in .

"if you need me just call me and i'll be here" he told me as i got out of the car.

"i wont need to pay. have fun!" i said as i closed the door and walked in the house .

"mom im home!" i yelled and i didnt hear anything . i walked to my room and saw a sleeping kendall on my bed .