Chapter 22

UNEDITED

" i dont know josh.." was all i said . we both looked down for a couple seconds until his head lifted and he spoke .

"i will wait as long as i have to for you"

i was about to say something before my phone rang. thank you mom.

bold - momma kris
italic - y/n

"hello?"

"hey honey , you have a photoshoot today at 12pm and you have are going to be in a music video that you have to attend for at 7pm . now im sorry to tell you this hunny but youre going to be filming for the music video the whole night "

"fr?"

"yes . and i will be home this week . what else am i forgetting?"

"whats the music video called , who im doing the photoshoot with and where all of it is going to be held?"

"oh my god yes ! the photoshoot will be at your sister Kylie's office with I believe they said Harvey Potato ? No . Pestino? No . Petito !And a new music video . I'll send you the directions"

"okay mom , thank you i'll talk to you later . Bye love you!"

with that i hung up . i checked the time and it was 11:32am .

"im sorry Josh but I really have to go" i said while getting up and beginning to walk away . Josh caught up and grabbed my wrist . Not in a painful way .

i looked at his hand wrapped around my wrist and looked up at him and he immediately let go .

"can i come over your house later and we can talk ? or meet up somewhere ?"

"i don't know what time i'll be coming home tonight" i said .

"tomorrow ?"

"im going to start having a busy schedule now Josh i dont know when i'll be free"

"okay . fine" he said with an attitude .

"are you mad?" i said with concern but a little bit of annoyance in my voice .

"yea i am ! and upset because i'm trying to make things right between us but it looks like you dont care about my feelings !"

"im not going to argue with you in public . and if you think yelling at me is going to help solve this , you are far from right . and let me quote that you said 'i will wait as long as i have to for you' " i said and walked out . i drove to my sisters office which wasnt far and everyone was already there .

Josh was blowing up my phone to the point i had to mute our conversation . They were doing my hair and make up.

after they finished my hair and make up they had me change into one of their bras and underwear. before i got out i put on a silk robe .

i saw who i am assuming was Harvey Petito already taking pictures . Wow was he hot . i waited a couple minutes till it was my turn .

that lasted a little while combined with me and him both taking pictures . after it was then time to take pictures for the perfume we're sponsoring .