Chapter 43

UNEDITED

"Im gonna head home now" i told khloe as i was heading towards the door .

"see you later!" she yelled and i left . i was sitting in the car but not at home . i was at the beach where paytons music video was filmed.

i looked at my phone to see if i got any phone calls or texts but my phone was at zero notifications.

after a few minutes, i drove back home and fell asleep .

•time skip•

i am currently at madi's house with a few people. mostly amelie, avani, and charli. we've spent a lot of time together. ive gotten so much more closer with al the girls. especially charli.

they've been with me since payton left . i havent seen him since the last time he was in LA, which was 3 months ago. we've talked but not as much since he left but i understand. hes trying to focus on making music and making big changes .

ive seen riley and him post a lot together. well ive seen edits because riley blocked me . don't understand why because i havent done anything to her .

i was making a tiktok with charli until avani called me and i was still doing a crazy dance until she yanked me towards the bed .

"what happened?" i asked as i sat myself up properly. she was showing me a live with payton and somebody else that tiktokroom had posted .

"i got this little like- its just a crush. its this hometown girl..its nothing like...yeah" payton kept stuttering and it was clear he was blushing with him trying to hide his smile.

"you guys are so cute!" amelie screeched in excitement.

"i dont even know if he's talking about me. you guys remember i told you when riley called me . she blocked me for no reason!" i said the last part louder to make it clear . "i dont know... we havent really been the closest and i understand but he can post whenever and i wont get a reply for days" i told them and shrugged my shoulders .

"aw beb!" madi yelled and tackled me in a hug . saying that out loud really took me in my feelings . im afraid to be the only one to that gives more affection and love then the other person does i. a relationship.

"riley is a really kind hearted person, i dont know why she would block you for no reason" amelie spoke up .

"i think she likes him.." i said as i began to play with my fingers .

"payton has showed you so much love and attention no matter what. you can't fake the happiness that you two shared" avani told me as she rubbed my shoulder .

"trust me y/n , payton adores you more then you know. he wouldn't do that to anyone. let alone you" charli said which made me less upset.

"riley and payton have made it clear in the past that they dont want to be shipped together. he doesnt want to date anyone older than him" avani backed up .

"oh well. whatever happens, happens. time to go back to tiktok for me!" i yelled and did the dance to GOOBA. it was the song where i had to shake my behind . madi joined me on the last part and i ended it off with jumping on her .

i posted it and i waited a while to see my comments . in the mean time we were baking cookies just to eat them with ice cream . it was 4 am right now and we dont sleep . its the nocturnal life.

"put some more! dont be shy put some more!" charli yelled at madi to dump more sprinkles into her ice cream bowl.

i took out my phone and sent my streaks as the picture was us making weird faces with our ice cream ofcourse .

"payton commented, as did the new jersey boys and every guy that is a simp for you" charli told me as she was scrolling through my comments .

"whatd payton comment?!"

"he said he cant wait to see you with two pouty face emojis" i sighed at what charli had told me and i just shrugged my shoulders .

"can we watch the notebook please?" i asked madi and she put it on . we all cuddled up onto the bed and i was knocked out .

i was dreaming about marrying the absolute love of my life until there was no surprise of me getting shaken out of my slumber.

"wake up beb" avani growled and i groaned and pulled myself up . i did my morning routine and saw it was 4pm .

"can we get breakfast" i asked as i made final touches to my outfit .

"thats if we find a place that sells breakfast in the afternoon" charli told me which she wasnt wrong .

We ended up going to Roscoe's House of Chicken &
Waffles. i was entirely hungry that i was going to get more waffles but thought about working out which the thought of it made me sad.

"my mom just texted me , she wants me home" amelie said . avani said anthony wanted to see her and charli said the same thing amelie said . madi had said she had plans soon with christopher which led me to go back to my boring home .

i did everything i needed to at home so i was just wandering around hoping to find anyone but i was home alone. it was currently 10 pm and i was half asleep as i tried to stay awake to finish a movie recommendation.

i had then gotten a text message and to my surprise it was payton...

a/n
i cant wait for the next chapters. thats all i gotta say lol. stay tuned doe because yall not gonna wanna miss it😳