Chapter 14

UNEDITED

"You wanna share the bed?" he said .

"are you okay with it?"

"ofcourse im okay with it"

"alright then what side you want?"

"whichever side is okay with me"

"okay seriously though , what side?"

"left"

"okay"

we fell asleep at around 10pm amd I woke up at 8am . i went to the bathroom and cleansed my face and brushed my teeth . i decided to make some breakfast .

i made the classic eggs , bacon and pancakes . when i finished putting the foods on the plate Anthony came down .

"goodmorning" he said with a raspy voice . im not going to lie , it was hot . he sat down on his table and was on his phone .

"goodmorningg , i made breakfast"

"you didnt have to"

"i know . but i wanted to" i handed him his food .

"well thank you" he said taking his first bite .

"this is good" he said .

"thank you . do u want anything to drink?"

"i should be asking you that. do you want anything to drink ?" i chuckled .

"i'll have a cup of orange juice without pulp , some Acqua di Cristallo Tributo a Modigliani water inside please"

"oh um.." he scratched the back of his head .

"im joking , just some orange juice please" i laughed .

"okay because Acqua di Cristallo Tributo a Modigliani is a little bit over my budget of water . just a little bit" he said pinching his pointer finger and thumb together .

we ate breakfast and talked about what we were going to do today . he said he wanted to show me around town .

i got changed into something more cozy because i was not use to this 60 degree weather .

i wore a "raise hell" white hoodie . and leggings with nike air force 1's . i applied a little bit of make up and anthony wore a white shirt that had some art on it with black ripped jeans .

i grabbed my small black Louis Vuitton school bag . i put my wallet , extra phone charger and a chapstick in there .

we got out of the house and he locked the door . we got into his car and left .

" you wanna go to my favorite place i. this whole town ?"

"i would love to"

"its a park and they have an ice cream place there and im in the mood for some ice cream"

"its 60 degrees and you want ice cream?" i chuckled snd he smiled .

"its not that cold, this is nothing"

"thats easy for you to say"

we both jammed to some music and had our own mini concert . after 5 other minutes we finally arrived .

we left the warm car and i stepped out to a light breeze and my hair flying to my face . anthony laughed at me . i slightly pushed him .

he ordered his ice cream and we sat on a bench .

"cam you take a picture of me ? i havent posted on inst in a minute"

"i'll be honored"

y/n jenner

Liked by Luvanthony and 1,838,192 othersy/n jenner  ❄️❄️❄️View All 918,729 Commentsluvanthony  so no pic creds? alright i see how it is

y/n jenner ❄️❄️❄️
View All 918,729 Comments
luvanthony so no pic creds? alright i see how it is .
y/n jenner PIC CREDS TO @/luvanfony
avaannii can i please be you
joshrichards damn😍
kourtneykardash I love you!!😘
y/n jenner i love and miss you 🥺❤️

Anthony finished his small cup of ice cream and threw it away . we started walking around the park .

"so you're really staying for a whole month?" he asked .

"um .. kylie's birthday is next week and I have to be there" i said looking down .

"well we gotta make the most of this" he said interlocking our hands . i smiled .

"we do"

we walked for another 20 minutes talking about random stuff . we got back inside his car and we went to an indoor trampoline park .

we got a bracelet that said 30 minutes . and i paid for our bracelets .

everytime anthony jumped his hair would go up and down . it was really adorable .

"watch this" he said with a smile .

he did a back flip and he landed on his butt .

"i would like to make a shoutout to tiktok for teaching me" he bowed .

our 30 minutes ended and it was 6pm already . what the fuck ? as we were walking out i asked him .

"it's literally 6pm right now. how ?"

"well there are 60 seco-"

"i know that but time passed by so fast"

"oh yea , when you went to the bathroom I asked the lady at the counter for more time and i paid her 40 bucks for an extra few hours"

"omg Anthony , let me pay you back" i removed one arm from my school bag and swung it infront of me . opening the big zipper .

"no no no no NO . Put your bag back on amd close your bag"

"No Anthony . How much did you say it was again ?" i looked at him with my wallet open .

"Im not accepting your money"

"Fine , you'll have it one way or the other"

We got inside his car and drove hack to his place . As we went in I immediately got my clothes to take a shower .

I grabbed my silk pajama shorts with a tank top that came with it . i blow dried my hair and my hair came out curly some how .

Anthony had taken a shower in the morning so it did not matter how long i would take . i folded my clothes and put them in a bag .

I walked out and Anthony's eyes were right on me .

"are you okay ?" i said laughing because his jaw was dropped . i walked over to him and i sat next time him .

he didnt say anything but kiss me . it was slow and passionate . when i've talked to my sisters about how love feels like , they say you feel like you cant live without the other person . how everything about them makes you feel right .

i dont feel that with Anthony .