Chapter 24

UNEDITED

when i woke up Josh wasnt by my side . i went to my bathroom to take a shower and i was scrolling through social media while i wait for the water to get to the temperature i want it to be .

i saw a tiktok of josh and nessa . nessa posted a video of josh touching her ass . ya know what . he seems to be really close to nessa like that . so i dont think it'll be a problem for him if i kiss payton . i hopped on instagram and josh posted a picture of him and nessa captioned "Mine.❤️"

i cannot stress . hes fucking ridiculous . after what we did last night ? after what we did not so long ago ? nessa has a faithful and loyal "boyfriend" .

i then texted payton .

this my baby 🧸🌷
lets do the kiss

paybae💗
you fr ? 😏
wait
josh said yea ?

this my baby🧸🌷
no but i have you seen his instagram post ? . lets just do it okay ?

paybae💗
ok
we're meeting at the beach at 8 ,same spot .

this my baby🧸🌷
okayy , see you there 💛

paybae💗
bye love❤️

read 2:13pm

i got in the shower and when i came out i wore ...

i curled my hair and wore make up. i applied the  purfume me and harvey sponsored. As if on cue , Harvey then texted me .

harvey petito💛
hey y/n , do you want to hang out?

y/n  y/l/n❣️
i would love to hang out with you harvey :)
do i pick you up ? you pick me up ? or are we
meeting at some place ?
oh and before i forget again , i have to be at the
beach by 8pm

harvey petito💛
i would love to pick you up y/n :)
and i will drive you to the beach again if you
would like .

y/n  y/l/n❣️
thank you harv 🥺💛

harvey petito💛
always ❤️
i'll text you when im near .

y/n  y/l/n❣️
okay ! drive safe ❤️

read 3:35pm

i went to the living room and began to watch tv while i wait . i wasnt watching the tv to be honest . i was going through social media . it wasnt long till i heard the doorbell ring. i walked towards the door and checked the peephole first . i opened the door revealing harvey .