Chapter 46

UNEDITED

i woke up pretty early because the sun was starting to come up. i tried to go back to sleep but i couldnt .

i looked behind me to see of payton was still sleeping and ofcourse he was because he wakes up early for no reason.

i tried to get out of the bed without making any noise and i successfully did so. i went into the bathroom quietly and found a box of unused toothbrushes still in their boxes. i did my morning routine and i walked out of the bathroom and walked into the living room .

i saw madi and nessa awake in the living room watching tv and i sat next to them .

"oh my god you scared me!" madi said as she put her hand to her heart.

"sorry"

"i didnt know you were here. howd the date go?"nessa asked .

"for my first date. it was pretty amazing. thank you guys . he said you two pitched in"

"aww it was your first? youre lucky yours was that great. my first date , the guy took me fishing. im not a fan" nessa told her short story and madi and i rubbed her shoulder as pity .

"whatre you guys doing up? its like 9am?" i asked .

"we like to hangout together before the boys wake up and get chaotic"

"ohh i get that" they nodded and we watched a movie .

"what if we all lived together? like 'sway girls'?" madi asked in the middle of the movie.

"what do you mean by 'sway girls'?" i asked since im not dating payton nor is he officially in the sway house.

"well i get that you and payton and him and sway but its just a thought. you have a thing with him and jaden and i arent but like -? you know what i mean. and nessa and josh are dating. we're always here and it wouldnt be a bad thing right?"

"definitely a thought but if we're all serious about it? we should talk to the guys about it one day" nessa said and i nodded my head in agreement .

"we washed away from the topic of your date so spill!! what happened?!" madi asked excitedly and nessa soon following along and pausing the movie .

"okay so... so the picnic at the beach we watched the sunset and had a late night swim. then he took me to a cliff where we saw all of LA which was so beautiful" i said smiling as i remembered every moment from last night .

"thats so cute!! when you left 2 days ago he said that you were going to north carolina with him? are you going?"

"i dont know yet. not 100% positive because i have modeling but i have to talk to a couple people first. see if i can go away for a small while. i do wanna go though"

"well if you do.. you'll finally be able to see his family! are you excited?"

"i'd be nervous. im his friend who he'll bring home with who will be a complete stranger to his family" i stated and the thought of it scared me .

"im sure they'll love you. who wouldn't introduce their girlfriend to their family?" madi jokingly said .

"well im gonna get ready, order an uber and go home" i said as i got up .

"i can drive you home" madi offered .

"no its okay. we can stop by somewhere and get breakfast" i nodded when she said breakfast because i was starving and they had no food here.