Chapter 17

UNEDITED

after i texted josh i told my mom a friend was on his way . she had no problem with it but told me i better take a few pictures with them . i nodded in approval .

i walked down the bridge and walked to the entrance . it would be kind of awkward if i jus went straight forward and him being around strangers . so i decided to take him to the airbnb.

i waited 10 minutes and he got out of a car . i walked up to him with a smile and hugged him .

"hey , its so good to finally meet you !" i said releasing from the hug .

"it is ! should we post ?" he asked .

"umm .. yeah !"

he made a video showing our surroundings then ended off with me .

i just did a simple picture of the both of us doing weird faces .

we walked to the airbnb and i put the code in . i walked in and gave him a little tour . we then walked into the room im sleeping in .

"damn , airbnb and you still got a big room" he said looking around .

"haha yea , so whatre you doing in italy ?"

"im actually a guest for my friend mattia's family fucntion"

"ou thats fun"

"yeaa , i didn't tell him i was coming to meet you though , hes going to be mad when he sees my story" he said starting to laugh .

"well hopefully i meet him before i leave"

"when do you leave ?"

"in two days , after we're going to france" i said rolling my eyea .

"why dont you want to go?"

"i jus got home yesterday , and im already traveling out of the country again. i just want to have a lazy day and hangout with my friends . i love my family but they're pretty hectic" i said standing up to my window .

"they cant be that bad" he said following me .

i opened the curtains, showing my family from the bottom of the hill. they were doing weird dances , and they had wine glasses in their hands .

"well who says we cant celebrate ?" he said walkinf back to the bed .

"what do you mean?" he got up again to a mini fridge in my room . he opened it and took out a bottle of Jack , and a bowl of lemons . what the fuck?

"do you think theyll notice ?"

"nah , this stuff came for free" i replied .

"then lets get these open !" i went downstairs and got shot glasses .

i dont know how many drinks im in right now . i know what im doing but im drunk . its weird .

Josh didn't really like it so he only took two shots. we were blasting love songs and in our feelings .

next thing i knew , i was taking off his shirt and getting on top of him ...

~~

a/n
should i make the next chapter dirty or no ?