chapter 59

unedited

i was back home and today was my last day before i go to Bora Bora with my family. i was on my way to pick payton up for a date .

i had bought him a small chain necklace with a heart lock hung on it . it had my initials engraved but it was my version of a promise ring.

"hey beb" i said as he entered the car and i got a kiss in return .

"i talked to riley and she wanted to talk today but since the hype house is throwing a party in a couple days, i think it would be better if i talked to her when there would be people around ya know?" he said and i nodded in response .

we talked more throughout the car ride until we had gotten to the restaurant . as per usual, payton and i were messing around and getting dirty looks from the older people.

"i have a surprise for you" i smiled widely. "oh my god. im scared now" he shuffled around his seat .

"why?" i chuckled . "i dont know to be honest" he laughed . "close your eyes" i told him and he did .

i took out the long box and put it in his hands. "now you can open them" i smiled in excitement.

"no fucking way. this is dope!" he said smiled widely as he took it out to examine it .

"i know the intial thing looks cliché but this is my promise to you about being here for you. through our arguments, to work things out together. to not mentally leave you. and that... i love you." i shyly said . he smiled and looked into my eyes before speaking.

"i love you too" he said and my smile grew . "can you put it on me please?" he asked and i did .

"oh and by the way, that ring isnt coming off until i can get an actual one in who knows how many years" he said . "likewise" i responded. we went to my house and i saw addisons car in front.

"addison?" i questioned as i saw a similar back . "omg hey girl!" she said as we hugged .

"i brought her over because you said we were going to workout together" kourtney said . "i forgot! i just ate though so i can watch"

"no, you are going to wear these matching sets i got" kourtney said and i looked at her oddly . "i am not wearing these, im wearing my own" i gave the soft clothing back to her .

"y/n madeleine jenner you are going to put these on" she sternly said . i looked back at payton and whispered for him to just wait in my room.

"okay, i'll meet you guys outside" i said as they left the living area. i went back into my room and locked it. i decided payton and i will escape put the window once she comes banging on the door .

"i didnt know you wore glasses" payton said as he picked them up off my nightstand. "yes you did! i had to get a whole new pair because you broke my last ones with your big head" i said as i carefully took them off his head .

"oh yeah" he laughed and that moment we heard the door pounding .

"y/n you better hope youre in their!" kourtney yelled . "time to go" i told payton and we climbed out the window in one piece .

we drove off and were now at the sway house. "hey lil homie" bryce said as he gave me a fist bump . "can i be in the vlog today" i smiled as the camera was in front .

ofcourse we made a dramatic entrance as i joined in . "im going to 1v1 bryce today" i said as i put the boxing gloves on .

"when did we arrange this kid?" he nervously smiled.  "payton?" bryce asked him and payton shrugged and walked away to the kitchen .

"i cant punch you. you know that right?" bryce said as he stuck his hand out . i took my shot and i punched his face . and i lifted my arms up in victory.

"fuck yeah!" i yelled . "wait is he bleeding?" payton said .

"what? sweeear" i said as i took the gloves off and turned bryce around. "holy shit" i gasped as he was bleeding .

"nah im joking" bryce said as he took out a lipstick from his pocket . "bitch" i pushed bryce and walked away.

payton and i were in the room and i was currently trying to steal his sweatpants but he wouldnt let me.

"those are dirty!" he yelled as he kept picking me up to stop me from running to the open suitcase.

"spray it with your cologne!" i whined . "thats not how clean clothes work" he laughed . "but i want your clothes"

"babe noo" he tackled my down to the bed so there was no way of me getting out. "please" i gave him a sad face .

"give me a kiss and i'll consider it" he said and i did. "another one" he kept saying one after the other . "payton!" i laughed as this wasnt going anywhere .

"fine! one more" he said and i got his puff print butterfly sweatpants as well as his gnacrotic black shirt .

payton was laying on half my body as i was laying on top of his arm and his other arm was over my neck if he were holding me.

we were having a normal conversation but a question had popped into my head that i just had to ask.

"do i still give you butterflies?" i asked quietly . he nodded his head in response . "whenever i see you. when we look at eachother. i get butterflies then, and i just got them right now" he giggled which made me smile.

"i wanna marry you. i'll forever get butterflies from you" he said which made my heart throb . "you think so?" i asked . "i know so".

"i cant wait to see you walk down the aisle with me at the end with the priest. when there are miniature versions of us running around"

"i love you" i softly said as i wiped my thumb lightly around his cheek. "i love you too" he said as he brought me closer to him and kissed my head .

"please dont break my heart" i said. i couldnt believe a human being could make me this soft for them. being close to payton was everything to me .

"never baby" he said kissing my head one more time. we both fell asleep but after a while i made sure to get up quietly and go home .