Chapter 23

UNEDITED

I saw the one and only Payton Moormeier . i went up to him to give him a hug with a smile and got one in return .

"oh my god , i didnt know you were coming to LA" i said releasing from the hug .

"yeah ! i wanted to surprise you . im sorry i didnt ask if you wanted to be in the music video to begin with"

"no ! its okay ! im happy its someone i know"

we catched up for a bit until the director told me to hop inside a car . in the music video i would be in a store and i get a call from payton to come over . the music wouldnt begin till later on .

i did as i was told and when i get to paytons house we go into his car and go to the santa monica pier .

when we get out of the car is when the music begins . we get on the rides and play games . we then had to leave the fair and walk on the beach and sit on the sand . everything seemed fine until they said at the end we have to kiss .

did my mon know about this ? its one of two things . she knows that i had to kiss him and its for the publicity , or she wasnt told . if i do kiss him i know a big argument is going to happen between payton and josh . fuck .

i walked up to the director and asked him .

"do i have to kiss him ?"

"yes , we have spoken to your manager and she said it'll be great for publicity"

"okay thank you" i then went looking for payton . no surprise i found him taking pictures of himself .

"payton so i have a question.." i began .

"yeah whats up mamas" he said with a big smile . hes making this really hard.

"okay so do i really have to kiss you at the end ?"

"we dont have to fully kiss , it jus has to get our lips almost touching. but for them to edit it well , they have to get a full scene of us kissing. but we're doing that tomorrow since we want to record it during the sunset tomorrow"

"but dont you think thats a little weird ?"

"are you talking about the kiss or timing ?" he asked .

"the kiss"

"are you dating or talking to anyone ?"

"no.." i wasnt lying . im not dating or speaking to anyone at the moment . its just complicated .

"then there should be no problem i mean unl-"

"i had sex with josh !" i shouldnt have said that that loud , people stared .

"you what?" i could hear the sadness in his voice .

"in italy .. me and josh had sex.. then after that we were supposed to start talking and take things slow even though we jumped right to ya know but , with everything between him and nessa i dont know . in the morning hes been trying to fix things and i dont know whats going to happen . but if we do this and he sees the video i dont want you guys to lose your bond"

"i dont know what to say"

"you're the only one that knows . well besides the girls"

"do you think i could text him just to say if its okay? the director is going to get mad if we dont do this"

"i think it'll be better if it comes from me"

"okay , let me know how it goes . i will always be here for you" he said and gave me a hug . a minute later he released and walked towards the crew .