Chapter 47

UNEDITED

it is the afternoon and i was at home with payton. he's been bere for an hour or two and he was on his phone the entire time and i tried to get some attention .

we were laying on my bed and i was laid next time him. i moved closer to him and put my head on his chest but he didnt say or do anything. his hands were still holding his phone and he had his brightness down so it was impossible to be nosy.

i got up and made my way downstairs to the kitchen . i sat on the counter and just scrolled through tiktok until avani called me .

"hey whats up?"

"hey girly, i remember you told me that nessa was coming over. do you guys wanna have a girls night and go to a nice restaurant later?"

"yeah sure i'll ask her . send me the address of the restaurant and we'll meet you there." i said and we said our goodbyes . i called nessa and we agreed to go. she was gonna be here shortly and i was going to glam her up .

i walked back into my bedroom and got a few dresses out and clothing i thought would match together. i went into my bathroom and began to straighten my hair .

when i got out of the bathroom payton had finally took his eyes off his phone and moved then to my direction

"where are you getting ready? i thought nessa was sleeping over?" he asked with his confused expression.

"nessa and i are going to do a girls night with avani, charli and madi monroe" i said not paying attention to him as i looked at my jewelry holder .

"a gucci belt? really? i thought girls night was just girls at one place watching movies and gossiping" he said as i heard the doorbell ring. i left my room with him following behind .

"that is nessa. i'll talk to you later okay?" i told him as we reached the end of the stairs .

"we barely hung out?"

"maybe next time. bye payton" i opened the door and there was nessa . a smile formed my eyes as i signaled her to come in . payton just stood there and i furrowed my eyebrows at him . he then took my hand and pulled me outside .

"she'll be right back" he told nessa as he had his head inbetween the door and then closed it .

"did i do something?" he asked clueless . i rolled my eyes at him at how dumbfounded he was .

"maybe a little bit more attention next time? i dont know?" .

"maybe you can get all attention at sway with me?" he smiled and i laughed.

"they'll be here soon . nessa and i still have to get ready. i'll talk to you tomorrow okay?" i asked as i had my hand on the door knob. he pulled my free hand and engulfed me in a hug .

"be safe okay? if you need anything , call me" he told me and planted a kiss on my head .

once i went inside, nessa had decided to wear ripped mom jeans and a crop top . we did light make up and talked while we wait .

"how are you feeling?" i asked her giving my full attention to her .

"when i was at sway, its like now that me and josh are done. my friendship with the boys are different . they barely even look at me now" she called out with a stressful sigh at the end .

"are you gonna talk to them about it. you will always be like a little sister figure to them. you were practically family with them" i stated .

"i dont want to stress it. its young love. im gonna wait it out. im gonna focus on my music from now on. i dont want to be known as a tiktoker. i want to be an artist"

"i believe in you . fuck boys. we dont need them anyway" she laughed at what i said and i had then received a message from madi saying theyre outside.

the restaurant we were at had a 5 star rating so i was excited for the delicious food . we were all talking about random things, our future, drama on tiktokroom, anything that came up .

"we should have a house for girls" charli brought up .

"i dont think tiktok needs any more houses" i chuckled.

"true. a lot of houses get drama and it looks very very stressful" nessa commented .

"thats why we are the unproblematic queens" avani shouted .

"um.." nessa hummed as our food came in . we ofcourse took pictures and videos capturing the moment .

"theres a party happening later . we should go" madi brought up .

"i could let loose" i said and took a bite of my food .

"not too loose. you got a man" avani said .

"what did doja say? thats not cheatin if i wasnt wit yo ass"i joked . "i wouldnt do that to payton" i said and they understood. we finished our food and made our way to a party where you were able to hear the music blocks away.