chapter 54

unedited

it was currently 11pm and i threw clothes in my bags . i got every necessity and i was laying down in my bed waiting for the time to leave.

i shouldnt be taking advice from rhiley. its clear she doesnt like me but im still saving hope that we get along .

my eyes left my phone as i saw payton entering the room . he jumped on me and it was a struggle to get him off.

he began to kiss me from my arm to my lips and it was a slow make out session and i was able to stop it before it escalated.

"we should go now" i said and he gave me a quick kiss before he got up.

"wheres your mom?" he asked and both caitlyn and kris walked in .

"have fun honey" kris said as she hugged me and kissed the top of my head. "not too much fun" caitlyn said and i laughed .

"be safe! i love you!" they both shouted as i grabbed the bags and the driver put them in the back. payton was still inside talking to them.

"come on beb" i stuck my head out.

"i will, thank you again for trusting me to take her out" he said as he hugged them. my heart was full.

we sat in the back of the suv and drove off .

"are you excited?" it was dark in the car but i was able to hear a smile in his voice .

"more nervous than excited" i nervously giggled . "you have nothing to be nervous about. my family is excited to meet you" he said as he squeezed my hand .

once payton and i arrived to the airport, got to the flight and landed to charlotte it was already day. he told me his idea of wanting to surprise his mom and his sister was picking us up.

payton and i were looking around to see if we can see her and payton quickly turned around and there she was .

"hi!" she said as she hugged me after. "hi! its so good to finally meet you"

"i just want to say that i literally love you. youre my favorite kardash jenner" she said which caused a laugh to slip out . "thank you" i said in awe since it would mostly be my other sisters.

"so my mom is at work and we're going to surprise her" payton told me and i nodded .

"or should we surprise her at home? she thinks we're headed to new york so-" payton was going on until faith cut him off .

"im on my way to the studio so we're going there" she said and he stayed quiet .

once we arrived payton and i hid behind the cars and faith was going to attempt to have her come outside .

payton and i kept whispering so see if we were in the clear but as we were talking joanne was right infront of us. she saw me first and gave me a hug .

"oh my it is a pleasure to meet you!" she spoke as she engulfed me in a hug. "the pleasure is all mine" i said and she went to hug payton as she had tears coming down .

"i thought you were going to new york?!" she asked and as payton filled her in she said she had to head back inside but that she will be home soon .

"im gonna stay here for a bit, i'll be home in a bit" faith said and we nodded and payton drove.

"are you hungry?" he asked me and i shook my head no . "y/n, are you hungry?" he asked me again .

"noo" i groaned with a laugh . "i better not catch you stealing my food" he shrugged and i told him he wont.