chapter 49

UNEDITED

i woke up the next day with a throbbing pain in my head. i looked to my side and payton wasn't there .

i looked around for my phone and saw the hundreds of missed calls from my family . i groaned at how im supposed to explain this to my mom.

i pressed on my moms contact and she immediately answered . before i could say goodmorning or a hello, she yelled first .

"Y/n Madeleine Jenner! I want you home now!" she yelled and my head ached.

"okay mom. i'll be there soon" i said soothingly, hoping to have that same tone.

"now!" she yelled before she hung up . i sighed loudly and laid back down and covered my wyes with my hands .

"madeleine?" i heard payton question with a chuckle .

"why are you yelling?" i yelled a little bit .

"i left you aspirin and a glass of water on the nightstand. drink it and then come downstairs, i made you breakfast."

"i also washed your clothes from last night so they don't reek of alcohol and weed" he said as i finished the glass .

"do you have any strong cologne? i think it wasnt the clothes that stunk" i said signifying it was me that smelled of the horrible mixed scents.

"yeah i do" he said before i ran to the bathroom and threw up. payton was behind me and pulled my hair out of my face .

"do you wanna shower first before you leave?" he asked .

"no. my mom is already pissed off i didnt come home last night . she probably saw something from the media. i gotta get home asap" i said and washed my mouth .

"come on . eat a little bit and i'll drive you" he said and i did . he made waffles and made a smiley face with the whip cream and put blueberries as eyes .

"thank you for taking care of me pay" i said as i got out the door of the car .

"anytime. call or text me after?"

"thats if im still alive" i said and he laughed .

"im serious" i sternly said.

"are you sure you dont want me to stay? i can back you up" he pointed out .

"it would be less embarrassing for me if you aren't there. i'll be fine okay? now go back to sway" i said and pecked his lips before turning him around and lightly pushing him towards the car .

i entered my house and no surprise my whole family was there .

"y/n. in here now." my mom said with anger in her voice .

"i called this family meeting because you are getting out of hand"

"mom saw someone post a video of you drinking alcohol and you smoking weed" kim said.

"im fine mom. im not in any danger." i told her but if looks can kill, the glare she was giving me would.

"youre not even going to deny it?!" my other mom, caitlyn had said.

"why? you know the truth. if i lied it would be worse" i said and chuckled to lighten the room a bit but momma jenner had her arms crossed .

"i dont know what has happened to you that youre acting out like this. ever since we came back from italy youve been hiding things from me. after that youve been hanging out with payton and i dont think hes a good influence on you" she said and my jaw dropped .