Chapter 41

UNEDITED

"umm i-" i was cut off by nessa rambling again .

"i dont want any beef. it- it just caught my eye and youre a fucking jenner so that complet-"

"nessa you have nothing to worry about. he really loves you"

"so nothing happened?" i didnt want to answer that question and josh should talk to her so i faked getting another phone call .

"wait nessa someones calling me right now"

"okay can we talk soon?" she said with an unsure look .

"um sure, i gotta go bye love you!" i said and hung up. immediately a sigh of both relief and stress came out of me .

i ended up finishing all my work after 2 hours later. it was officially midnight.

as i was about to lay inside my comfortable bed sheets i heard something hit my window.

i was shocked and a little scared to see who it was . i was debating if i should look or not but my thoughts were interrupted by another knock on my window but this time harder .

i moved my curtain and opened the window but a pebble hit my face when i opened it.

"ow!" i said rubbing my forehead and rubbed the dirt off . i looked down and saw josh.

"josh what the hell are you doing here?! you know i just got a call from your girlfriend?" i told him and crossed my arms leaning against the window.

"i know! thats what i came here to talk about! bruh are you gonna let me in or not?" he asked and i sighed thinking about it .

"no"

"what so im just gonna be yelling at the top of my lungs so you can just hear me?! my neck is hurting in the position!"

"nessa called me asked if we ever did anything! i just said that you love her and thats it! i didnt say anything else so there should be no further discussion about this!" i said and shut my window .

it wasnt even 5 seconds till i heard something hit my window again . i groaned and walked downstairs and to the backyard.

"how are you still here? where's security?!" i said looking around but couldnt see much in the dark .

"whatre you gonna say when she asks you again" he bluntly said .

"i dont know josh! what the fuck do i say. it was your fucking fault anyway but she said she doesnt want beef so im dropping this shit"

"if you think about it... we never really fucked"

"i dont lie josh"

"if you wash your hands with gloves did you really wash them?"

"..no"

"exactly! so if i had a condom then we never really fucked!"

"did you have a condom?" i asked him and he shrugged his shoulders .

"i dont even know. we were to drunk to even remember"

"im not pregnant so im assuming you did"

"god if you were" he sucked his teeth and i looked at him weirdly .

"if i were pregnant what?" i said now intrigued.

"i dont know. we'll blow up the whole internet"

"okay garic knot" i said with a chuckle at the end.

"oh my god" he said and rolled his eyes. "so are you and payton..?"

"friends? yeah! at least i know he doesnt have a secret girlfriend!" i said sarcastically.