Chapter 42

UNEDITED

I pulled up to a parking lot and waited tilk my eyes stopped getting watery. i put my happy playlist on to lighten the mood but what a coincidence that "love lettet" came on first.

i groaned and just turned off the music. i drove back home and my emotions were more stable . i changed into one of paytons hoodies and fell asleep .

~
i soon woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. i saw payton wanted to facetime and i immediately answered .

"hey" i said happy but tired still in my voice .

"hey y/n/n , i just got home and im jet lagged. i fell asleep and forgot to text you" he said and i chuckled.

"no kidding. what time is it?" i asked as i moved my messy hair out of my face.

"for me its 4am but i think its 1 for you"

"wow i just slept through the whole day" i said as i yawned.

"not surprised. i thought youd stay up again after the amount of coffee you drank"  he laughed and i playfully rolled my eyes.

"any plans this week?" i asked him and he thought for a moment .

"im going to atlanta to talk to a producer and then i might go to florida to go see the boys"

"okay well be safe"

"i will. and then hopefully i'll come back to la in 2 months and see my favorite person"

"who might that be?" i asked innocently.

"jaden obviously"

"wow okay" i jokingly scoffed.

"im jokingg"

"i know i know" i said as i got up off my bed and got my things ready to take a shower

"you know my favorite person is you"

"okay sure payton. i gotta take a shower so i'll talk to you later" i told him and he hung up.

i took my calming shower and did my night routine and after finishing my youtube video and setting the timer for it to post tomorrow afternoon.

i scrolled on instagram and saw a picture of payton and a girl who i think was riley.

tiktokroom

22,782 likestiktokroom  posted by #rileyhubatka

22,782 likes
tiktokroom posted by #rileyhubatka . looks like #paytonmoormeier and riley have reunited 👀❤️

View All 7,928 Comments

i didnt know how to feel and it wasnt long till payton started to spam my phone .

paybae💗
y/n its not how it looks like
it was the wrong angle
i was spinning and i didnt mean to get
that close to her face
you know i only want YOU!🥺

y/n
im not mad

paybae💗
good because you dont need to
but i do understand if you would
shes just a friend
you know i only want you

y/n
i gotta finish my homework
ill ttyl

paybae💗
i thought ur on spring break now?

y/n
yeah i know but i wanna get a head start
gn payton

paybae💗
goodnight , i'll talk to you tomorrow?

y/n
ok

i wasnt mad at payton or anyone. we're not dating so it shouldn't affect me personally or in any way.

i felt bad fot how i was acting and i called him to apologize but someone answered his phone but it wasnt paytons voice .

"hello?"

"hi.. is payton there?" i asked the girl.

"no hes in the bathroom right now"

"okay well can you just tell him i called?" i asked and i didnt hear anything through the other line.

"yeah sure" she said but it didnt sound promising.

"okay thank y-" i got cut off by them hanging up.

"wow okay" i mumbled before tossing my phone next to me.

i changed into gymshark leggings and sports bra . they sent me a box of their clothing since i am sponsoring them. i wore a crop top above but the sports bra was still noticeable.

"mom can i go to khloe's" i yelled going down the stairs .

"sure honey but it better be to khloe's" she sternly said as she eyed me .

"it will!" i yelled as i skipped to the door.

i drove to khloes and she was eating and feeding true .

"hey khlo" i said as i was scanning her refrigerator.

"hi?" she asked mote of a question. "whatre you doing here?"

"i cant come to my sisters house?" i asked her with a chuckle .

"you can but you never come. what ? did everyone else bail on you? oh wait youre grounded"

"ha ha" i sarcastically said as i rolled my eyes .

"okay but seriously though, why are you here?"

"im grounded and payton flew back home so im bored. wheres true?" i adkef as i began to look around .

"shes taking a nap. i was about to do a workout though , you wanna join?"

"sure."

i ran for a few miles and worked on abs and butt.

"im gonna go check on true" khloe said as she left . i went to the humongous mirror and began taking pictures. i posted on my stories and decided i finished for the day .

i took a shower and changed into bummy clothing. after i finished i went downstairs and saw true .

i played with true and watched a few movies with her and khloe .

"im hungry. you got any doritos?" i asked khloe and she gave me the 'are the crazy look' .

"you literally just worked out 4 hours ago and you want to eat junk food?"

"well now that you put it that way. i worked hard and i need to treat myself" i said as i got up and walked to her pantry .

i ate a bag of cookies and when i got back, khloe was talking on the phone .

"who is this again?" she asked through the phone . "oh hi! yeah .. a complete mess. when is he coming back? ...thats so long i dont think she'll survive" she said and i began looking for my phone till i had seen it is what khloe is using over the phone.

"khloe give it back!" i said and pounced on her and she began to laugh .

"i have to let you go ! shes getting feisty!" she said and hung up .

"who was it?!" i asked as i got my phone back and checked recent calls .

"who do you think it was? rudy pankow?!" she said and i quietly scoffed .

"i wish.." i mumbled . i saw it was payton and asked khloe what he needed .

"it wasnt him . it was some girl and she was yelling at first but then when i asked who it was she got all quiet and she began asked questions like how are you since he left and she said hes going to be really busy and probably wont come back for months. she said 5 months minimum" i sighed and thought it was probably riley playing a joke or i dont know if she was serious.