Chapter 6

UNEDITED

Once we got to VidCon , we got our lanyards that said we were influencers eith our names and a picture of us . i posted on all my social media saying im going to be outside . 10 seconds later we saw a mob of people and security came , they said my mom called them and said they are going to have to follow me and organize a way for me to meet my fans . most of them were guys that came with their sister and im not going to lie , they were fine .
After hours of taking pictures and talking to them one of the security guys said i had to go to the instagram stage now . we walked all the way back of the building and i was answering questions .
fan 1 : are you dating any of the tik tok boys ?
y/n : i am not dating anyone at the moment , my family is very protective of me and right now i dont exactly have my eye on someone
fan 2 : what about you and anthony ?
y/n : anthony and me are just friends , right anthony ?
i looked to my side and looked at him and he nodded his head .
fan 3 : are u ever going to model with eric ?
y/n : montanez ? me and him were supposed to meet up today . i havent seen him . maybe we could have a little photo shoot after .
fan 4 : are u ever going to be modeling partners with eric ?
y/n : i can talk to my momager about that so she cam talk with his .
fan 5 : this question is more for all of you guys but do you guys like when people right stories about u ?
anthony : fanfictions ? i think they're interesting to read
y/n : i love reading what your ideas are
cynthia : they always make me the bad guy in the story
brooke : ive never read one
the whole room got shocked
payton : theyre so fun to read , some get reallly steamy
y/n : i'll read u one later
brooke : okay
anthony : any questions ?
fan 6 : whats ur type
anthony : y/n jenner
payton : thats crazy because shes my type to
y/n : did i mention that avani and me are almost soo alike
payton : we can talk abt that later
avani : who wants to make a tiktok ?
the crowd cheered . we made a tiktok and it made me happy to see them .
i got a dm from eric once we left the instagram stage .
(bold - eric)
(italic - y/n)

hey
                                                                                 hey !
im sorry for taking long
do u still wanna meet up ?
                                                                                 yes
okay , i'll meet u outside ?
                                                                       see u there

i told the group i was going to go outside to meet Eric , and Avani offered to come . Anthony and Payton wanted to come too but if i was going to meet Eric for the first time i dont want to bring a lot of people with me . they hugged me goodbye since i wouldnt see them till they get to the Airbnb . The security guys followed me and Avani outside and we tried to be lowkey until we find eric . It was nearly impossible because everyone knew i was going to be followed by security guys and they were huge . We found Eric and he was taking pictures eith some of his fans , it was cute . When they saw me one of them screamed my name and came running to me , one of the security guys stepped infront of me and she stopped . i rolled my eyes and told them that it was fine . i hugged her and apologized , she hugged avani too and finally i hugged Eric .
Eric : hey
he smiled . i loved his smile . i smiled back
y/n : hey
Eric : do u want to continue to take pictures ?
y/n : definitely
we took pictures for the next hour and talking with them . i cried when i saw them cried , eric comforted me and they 'awed' . i giggled and i checked my phone and i had texts from almost everyone . Brooke said they were on their way home and the rest were the same so i replied with "Okay" . I was still going to hangout with Eric and he invited me and Avani to get something to eat since it was 7pm now . We went to Chikfila and this time i got the salad . Eric got chicken nuggets and Avani got a salad too .
Eric : it was great meeting u today
Y/n : Same here , i had fun
Avani : I had fun third wheeling
me and eric laughed and he said thank you to her . I blushed because he was really sweet . The boys texted my phone and they were calling me names for then usual . It was weird . Eric went to thr bathroom but i ignored the texts and talked with Avani .
Avani : I know you like him
she smirked
Y/n : I just met him today
Avani : I say go for it
Y/n : I can not do that . You know that
Avani : But he makes you happy , and hes nice so I think your family would approve
Y/n : I just think my family would say something crazy and he wouldnt know what to do . And i just met him today , i dont know if he likes me , and im just not ready .
Eric then walked out and said we should go because its getting dark . We took my car and he said if we wanted to stay the nights since its already dark out and doesnt want me to drive out since theres psychos at night . His parents were out of the country in Thailand  and he said they wouldnt mind . Avani nodded her head and i said sure . He had a guest room and me and Avani stayed there . We all said goodnight and thank you and that well  have to leave early tomorrow morning . The guest room had a bathroom inside with extra toothbrushes so we brushed our teeth and went back to bed and slept . We made sure to text the groupchat we were staying at Eric's house today and they said okay . Avani was already sleeping but i was having trouble sleeping and went downstairs to drink a glass of water . I then heard footsteps coming down the stairs and it was Eric .
Eric : hey are you okay ?
y/n : yeah im fine , i couldnt sleep
Eric : yeah me neither . How was Vidcon day 1 ?
y/n : day 1 was fun , i love meeting the people that support me
Eric : yeah me too , they make me happy , like when im on my worst days reading there dms makes me feel better
Y/n : yeah same . i was thinking if u wanted to be modeling partners ?
Eric : that would be great !
Y/n : i was scared u would say no . i'll have my people call yours
Eric : What brands do you model for ?
Y/n : Calvin , Tommy , Abercrombrie , Hollister and American Eagle at the moment
Eric : I do Calvin and Hollister . Thats crazy because i've never seen you there
Y/n : Weird
we both laughed and decided to try and go to sleep .
-
word count - 1,196