chapter 52

UNEDITED

"will you be my girlfriend?" he asked me and i was in complete shock .

it took me a few seconds to get my words out but i said , "yes" and as i said so, he slipped the ring on my finger and everyone cheered in the back.

he got up and we then had our first kiss as an official couple . i saw the cameras from outside flash and i giggled as this was the happiest moment i've lived through.

"im so happy right now" payton said as he was gushing as we were sitting down now . i was smiling too and as thought of us being together now as a couple.

payton wouldnt let me pay for the food, ofcourse. but i added the tip for the amazing service we had .

we made our way through paparazzi and got in the car safely and we didn't answer any of the questions being thrown at us .

"wanna spend the night?" he asked and i nodded and texted my mom to let her know .

once we arrived to sway, bryce immediately yelled . "paytons not single anymore!" and the rest of the boys cheered.

"kiss! kiss! kiss! kiss! kiss!" they chanted . "im not going to forcefully kiss her" payton told them and they booed.

"come on" he said as i followed him hand in hand. "we are having a movie night" he told me as he got his laptop and went on netflix .

"i know youre probably a little uncomfortable with the dress so do you want sweats or shorts?" he asked me and i thought for a second .

"sweats" i said and he gave me a pair . i wasn't comfortable changing in front of him yet so i got up and went to the bathroom . i found my make up wipes from last time and cleared my face .

once i got out, payton was in more comfortable clothes as well. i jumped on the bed and we cuddled the rest of the night .

i woke up to payton in front of my face playing with strands of my hair. i smiled at him as i was now wide awake.

"goodmorning" i calmlu said.
"goodmorning" he smiled back at me .

"how long have you been awake?" i asked him as i stretched . "not long. i got your favorite breakfast" he said and i looked at him and he pointed to the nightstand revealing waffles .

"aw pay you didnt have to" i said as i walked towards the plate and smelled the deliciousness.

"i wanted to. now get ready because your mom texted me saying that there is a mandatory dinner happening later at 6pm and its 2pm. i know how long you take so im taking you home now" he said and i did a pouty face as i wanted to be with him all day today.

"i have to go to the studio tomorrow and then we leave the day after. i promise you we'll spend a lot of time together" he said as he walked towards me and kissed me .

i left in paytons clothing and i got home to get ready . when i went downstairs after finishing my shower , i saw kourtney down there.

"hey kourt" i told her as she was eating pudding. "hey y/n. so how was your date?" she wiggled her eyebrows .

"i loved it" i said as i sat next to her. "is that a ring?" she pointed to my hand and grabbed it .

"aw my baby sisters first boyfriend!" she squealed as she hugged me . "how do you know hes my boyfriend?" i questioned.

"well one, social media. two, he asked us if it was okay. i thought it was very mature of him to ask us" she told me and i couldnt stop smiling .

"aww . paytons really respectful which is one of my favorite things about him....yeah" i zoned out as the ring looked familiar. "mom had to go out to do a few things but she said she'll see us at the dinner" she told me as i nodded and went back to my room to get ready .

 "mom had to go out to do a few things but she said she'll see us at the dinner" she told me as i nodded and went back to my room to get ready

i was satisfied with my outfit and i went downstairs so see kourtney no where in site. i shruggef my shoulders and took my phone out and seen she texted me .

kourt

I'll see you later
read 5:23pm

very simple. i texted payton saying i would pick him up once i was at his door . he came out looking very handsome . it was a classic black shirt and black ripped pants .

"you look hot as shit! damn babe." he said as he sucked his teeth and hyped me up .

"you look really good payt" i told him as i glanced at him .

"i just threw this on" he shrugged as if it were nothing. "something or not, you still look absolutely attractive"

"thanks babe. it feels good to say that now" he said and i giggled .

"likewise" i said and we soon arrived to the restaurant. the hostess quickly took us to our table and everyone was already there.

shit rob was even there. payton and i sat next to eachother and he still seemed nervous.

"why are you nervous? youve met my family" i giggled .

"yeah as your friend which wasnt tough. now we're dating which is public and im scared for whats to come" he said and i laid my head on his shoulder and kissed his jawline.

"youll do great" i told him as it began to quiet down .

"im happy we're all here now" mother kris called out .

"you made me cancel all my other plans so i didnt have a choice" khloe said.

"well khloe, your baby sister is no longer a baby. she now has a significant other and i want to start off payton by saying..."

-

a/n
im sorry for the late update. there will be slow updates now. im going to write another chapter so comment and vote!