Chapter 35

UNEDITED

"whats your name?" "how was y/n in orlando?" "how wild was this little one" was all i managed to hear out of the other hundred questions.

"oh um well-" he was trying to say but kept getting interrupted.

"payton you dont have to answer them" i said from my door frame .

"i want to invite payton out for breakfast" khloe said .

"no! payton is a busy guy and-" i said before kim interrupted me .

"payton what do you think?"

"oh um .. well i am packed this whole week and i fly back home in 3 days" he said and i gave him a shocked look because if i would have known he was leaving we could have just gone to the sway house and spend time together without my family here.

"payton do you want to go out and get something to eat?" i said pointing behind me .

"yeah sure. it was nice talking to you ladies" he said walking backwards facing my family and waving goodbye.

i grabbed my car keys off my nightstand and yelled bye.

"im sorry you had to go through that" i said starting the car up.

"nah its cool. maybeee one dayy i can properly introduce myself. maybe. just a thought" i had my eyes on the road but i can see the smile on his face from the corner of my eye.

"maybe you will" i said with small laugh at the end.

"i know how my sisters are and i know one way or another theyre going to find a way to contact you and ask you out again. or follow me? i dont really know but its this thing that we all do"

"and when the question-"

"'are you and y/n dating' you're going to say-"

"no , we're just really good friends"

"good job pay"

"where are we going?" he asked looking around.

"i was thinking grabbing some fast food and going to the beach"

"ouu a date"

"i didnt call it that but sure"

"its cool, i'll take you on a proper one next time" i smiled and felt my cheeks heat up.

"aww are you blushing" he said poking my cheek.

"hi welcome to in&out , what would you like to order?"

"can i have (whatever you want) and" i looked at payton and he said to give him a number 9 meal.

"and the number 9 meal please"

"sure thing, you're order is $15.21 first window" i said thank you before driving forward.

"hey pay guess what" i said parking my car at the first window.

"whats up"

"im paying" i said smiling from cheek to cheek .