Chapter 12

UNEDITED

It was late at night around 2am and I went to the bathroom and made dancing tiktoks . I did pretty good not gonna lie . I posted 5 and saw that anthony commented a couple times .

Luvanthony
oh god , look at you 👀🤰
Luvanthony
its 2am whatre you doing
Luvanthony
gts WE gotta leavee tahmaro
Luvanthony
okay goodnight 😘😳

i replied back on the 2am one and said i could ask you the same thing . I put my phone on the charger next to the bed and fell asleep .
-
I woke up at 12pm from the sound of banging on the door . i still had a messy bun that was messier then before . i walked up to the door since Cynthia was a very heavy sleeper . i opened the door and saw the boys come in .

they came in and started yelling and screaming as if this were a party .

"what the fuck is going on?!" i yelled

"its your going away party" said payton

"wow thanks" i said with my arms crossed and rolled my eyes playfully .

"he's just joking . we're going to miss you . all of us are y/n" yewsif said , he was so kind . he was practically my bestfriend .

i went to the bathroom to take a shower n get changed . i then brushed my teeth and blowndrjed my hair . i wore one of Anthony's hoodies with leggings and slip on vans .

messy bun for today and no make up . i lifted one foot up near the edge of the sink , bent my arm forward on it and put my chin on it and scrunched my nose and i took a picture . i added the time and captioned it "flight ready ✈️"

i walked outta the bathroom and saw anthony dabbing the guys up . he walked over to me when he saw me .

he put his arm around me and kissed the top of my head .

"hey cutie"

"hey anfony"

"you read to go?"

"yea let me just grab a couple more things"

i went and grabbed a small bag and went to the bathroom to put all my makeup, hair supplies in and out it in my suitcase . I made sure they were zippered so nothing would fall out .

I hugged everyone goodbye , but they wanted to make a tiktok before me and anthony leave . Im not surprised.

It took almost an hour but we luckily had plenty of time . I hugged them goodbye and I got an incoming facetime call from Khloé . I answered and I saw her face cover my screen .

"Hey wittle sister!" she said in her baby tone . I playfully rolled my eyes .

"Hey Khlo , whats up?"

"We just miss you"

"We?" She lifted her phone higher and revealed my big family.

"Omg hey guys!"

"HEYY" everyone yelled. A big smile grew across my face .

"Mom wanted to tell you something" she passed the phone and I saw plenty of faces.

"Hey mom!" I said when I finally saw her.

"Hey honey, so I saw your text and I emailed the venue to get more information . And Im sorry hunny but it doesnt seem safe" I totally understood where she was coming from , but I love meeting my fans but that means I wont have to leave Anthony .

"Okay mom, thats fine"

"Im really sorry hunny"

"Its okay mom" i gave her a warm smile .