Chapter 30

UNEDITED

"dont say anything!" was all he said .

my back was facing the wall , he slowly removed the hand from the back of my head and put it on his lips meaning for me to be quiet .

"i just want to talk" he said and removed his hand from my mouth .

"what do you want? last time you and i spoke you threatened me!" i whisper yelled .

"Thats what i want to talk about ! im sorry for what i said ! and im sorry for not telling you about nessa and i!"

"no josh! the day you showed up to my house you said i mean a lot to you and nessa was no one but somebody that liked you! you just fucking put your hand on my thigh for fuck sake!" i motioned my arm to where we were sitting.

"dont lie Y/n.." he started to close the space between him and i.

"you miss how things used to be" he slowly caressed my arm , moving it ap and down slowly.

"the thought of you makes me crave your lips" he said and almost kissed me .

i shoved him and walked back to my seat . payton looked at me and mouthed "what happened?" i shook my head .

a couple seconds later josh came back and put his hand on my thigh again . i got up again but this time to the cash register . i paid for everyones meals and went back and told them im leaving .

they were all arguing that i shouldnt leave yet and that its still early . Payton said he was going to leave too , i tried to convice him to stay with them but that didnt work .

we walked out of the restaurant and walked back to the hotel . it was only a 10 minute walk .

we would get stopped and take pictures with our fans on the way .

i was absolutely exhausted . when we got to the hotel i plopped on the couch and payton laughed .

"what side do you want?" he asked .

"it doesnt matter" he shrugged and he plopped himself on the left side .

i got up and changed , and removed my make up . i wore black spandex and a crop top . before coming out of the bathroom i brushed my teeth .

payton was on the hotel phone .

"yeah and can i have french fries?.. okay thank you" he hung up and faced his full attention to me .

"i got you foood" he said in a high pitch voice .

"i already ate" i awkwardly lied . i didn't. i just played with my food and charli offered to eat it.

"thats a lie, i saw charli eat your food. and since you paid for everyones dinner without them knowing now im paying for this" he said all proud .

"then i call eating french fries"

"they were for you anyway" he said and laughed at the ending .

there was a knock on the door . we were both far from the door and we both yelled "who is it" at the same time .

"room service!" payton bolted to the door and i set my phone up for a tiktok . i listened to the sound before pressing record . it was a new trend dance and i was doing the part where i move my hips and payton picked me up bridal style and threw me on the bed . i ended up going too far and fell off the bed .

me and payton were laughing so much , even more when we saw the video . it got his reaction with his mouth wide open trying not to laugh . i posted it and captioned "i fell off the bed and payton just laughed at me:'(" i posted it and then commented "no y/n was harmed in the making of this video".