chapter 57

unedited

payton , parker and i have just arrived to orlando.  we took our luggage out and went to a our hotel and settled in for the next week and a half.

"we're going to the beach" payton said as he came out of the bathroom in swim trunks.

"what time?" i asked . "10 minutes" he said and i immediately got on my feet  to get ready .

i got my bag ready and wore a black two piece.

i wore black sandals to match and when we got there i saw not many people

i wore black sandals to match and when we got there i saw not many people .

"oh my god hi y/n!" i saw a tan girl with long brunette hair say.

"hi!" i said back not wanting to be rude .

"my name is jordan. im a huge fan" she breathed out .

"aw youre so sweet"  i hugged her and we talked .

"isnt it weird?" she asked and i gave her a confused expression .

"you and payton. breakups are so messy majority of the time" she shook her head .

"payton and i are good" i chuckled and speaking of the devil he came over .

"lets get in the water" he said .

"no, i think i'll tan a bit more" i shrugged . "weird, i dont think i was asking" he said and picked me up from the sand and threw me over his shoulder .

"payton no!" i yelled but he did the opposite.

"sorry whatd you say?" he tried to hold in his laughter but his smile couldnt hold it any longer.

he was holding on to my thighs as my legs were now wrapped around his torso. my arms were wrapped around his neck.

"im living for moments like these" he said as we were staring into eachothers eyes . i took this moment and pushed him backwards. his hair was now wet again .

"sorry whatd you say?" i giggled and swam away . no surprise he caught up . before he fell on me he kissed my lips and the salty water was horrible.

"salty" i said and wiped it off my lips . "wow so youre just gonna wipe my kiss off?" he said as he splashed water on me .

"am i not supposed to?" i laughed and splashed him back . "no!" he returned the action . we had a war until i saw flash .

i looked to the land and saw a guy with a camera . i hopped on paytons back and flipped them off kendall style .

after the guy got what he wanted he left. payton and i swam to shore and took a break from pruning.

jordan and i took a few pictures for her instagram and got close .

jordanbeckham_