Chapter 38

UNEDITED

i had kept begging my mom to not ground me and that i'll never drink again but she didn't believe me.

i wouldn't believe me either.

"mom please! i'll do anything" i said extending the word anything .

"y/n no is no!"

"you didn't ground khloe when she was drunk driving! thats worse then what i did" i complained and khloe was jaw dropped .

"i had to go to classes and go to jail !" she yelled at me .

"khloe dont make this a you thing. you weren't grounded!"

"oh shut up y/n . its only a week and khloe was an adult when that happened" she hissed at me .

"how about you spend the night at my place tonight and you won't be so bored with her" kylie asked me pointing at kris .

"can i?" i asked my mom with hope in my eyes .

"i'll think about it and let you know before they leave" she said and kendall said she was leaving seconds later .

"i gotta go, i have to wake up early tomorrow" she said getting up from her seat and walking to the door .

"its getting late , im gonna head out too. is she coming?" kylie asked my mom and i gave her a cheesy smile .

"fine! but you cannot go out! do you understand?" she said staring at me waiting for me response.

"i wont! bye everyone!" i said and ran to the door before she could say anything else. i have my own room in basically all of my siblings house's. i wasn't worrying about clothing . all i cared about was my phone .

i ran to kylies car and sat in the drivers seat the camera man following behind .

"no" kylie said sternly putting stormi in her seat.

"why not? i have my license"

"you've never drove a Rolls-Royce Phantom"

"pleasee"

"fine but PLEASE be careful" i heard her say as she walked towards the passenger seat.

"shut up, you could buy hundreds of thousands more" i said leaving the gated neighborhood.

"is travis there?" i asked looking away from the road for a second .

"hes coming over and so is stassie"

"thank god. i did not want to be alone with you. i was just gonna take stormi with me in my room"

"do you know what tiktok is?" she asked me when i slowed down because of the res light and i gave her a weird look .

"why are you looking at me like that" she asked .

"yeah? aren't you old for that app?"

"im not old ! but can you show me and stassie a few dances . i posted a few and one with mom"

"how many followers do you have?" i asked .

"9 million"

"i think thats the first and only time i'll have more then you" i said letting out a small laugh and parking the car .

"why how many do you have" she asked opening her door and the backseat .

"almost 60 milly" i said sticking my tongue out .

"stop lying" she said and i opened her door going straight to the kitchen .

i opened the tiktok app and was in the middle of a dance will kylie popped in and started twerking and i joined and she pretended to throw money at me .