Chapter 25

UNEDITED

"Congratulations to.. Harvey!" a smile grew on his face and he did a little happy dance . He looked at me and smiled . He looks so precious . he calmed down and he put a straight face on . he extended his arm signaling me he wants to shake my hand .

"good game" he said in a serious tone.

"you're happy you won" i said giggling . he got happy again and i went to hug him .

we left the place and got in his car and he set up the camera . he explained what we did and we got the footage of us riding the go karts . he then got to the ending of what we decided to post for who wins and loses .

"how should we do this?" i asked .

"i the winner should choose . i'll have my eyes closed and my hand covering them and i'll jus slide my finger over the screen and whichever one i stop at it'll be"

"okay ready?" he nodded his head . he covered his eyes and waited about 5 seconds and stopped at one , he tapped on it before removing his finger .

harvey had his mouth wide and i could tell he was trying not to laugh .

"what ?!" i asked . i was nervous .

"@ ishipppharveyandy/n with 3 p's says 'loser has to date the winner' i mean thats a win win for me" he laughed and looked at me . i playfully slapped his arm .

"is that what it actually says?" i asked in all seriousness. he gave me his phone .

"ookay so next question" i said awkwardly laughing .

"im actually hurt right now" he said touching his heart .

"lets try this again ? here i do it this time" i said holding the phone between us and resting my arm on top of the storage compartment .

"okay okay" i covered my eyes and i heard him move forward to see if i was peeking . i tapped on the screen .

"lets seee . this question is by @ uwupetito , it says 'loser has to post their 2nd last photo on instagram and caption it whatever the winner says' , i think thats a good one" i pulled out my phone and went to my photos .

"ahhh its one of the pictures you spammed me of!" i laughed and showed him .

"this is good for you but bad for me!" we both laughed .

"what should the caption be?" i asked .

"hmm , how about 'my new bestfriend' with the sweating emoji"

"straight facts" i said pointing to the camera .

y/n jenner

Liked by krisjenner and 1,472,927 others y/n jenner my new bestfriend 🥵👥 @ harveypetito View All 893,721 Commentsavaannii  okay but , I SHIP 🚢 harveypetito  whos that hottie ?!      y/n jenner  i was wondering the same thing!!joshrichards  your...

y/n jenner my new bestfriend 🥵
👥 @ harveypetito
View All 893,721 Comments
avaannii okay but , I SHIP 🚢
harveypetito whos that hottie ?!
     y/n jenner i was wondering the same thing!!
joshrichards your a hoe
     y/n jenner and YOU'RE * illiterate
tiktokroom we are here for this ! 😳☕️
paytonmoormeier damn i thought WE were besties 🥺😔
y/n jenner always 🥺💗