Chapter 28

UNEDITED

paybae💗
we're going to playlist orlando

this my baby🧸🌷
thank you for giving me a heads up 🤨

paybae💗
i already spoke to your mom
she said she trusts me;)

this my baby🧸🌷
okay well i don't trust that answer so im going to ask her

paybae🧸🌷
believe it or not
im going to pick you up in an hour

i walked to the backyard where they were all sitting around the firepit . i made my way to my mom and crouched down to her level .

"have you talked to payton? the one from the music video?" i whispered in her ear.

"oh yes ! i got off the phone with him not so long ago, and i want you to have fun! so im counting on him to take care of you" she poked me at the last part

"thank you thank you thank you!!" i said giving her a tight hug.

"AND the camera crew is coming with you"

"what?! why!"

"i want to see what you do!"

"omg mom are you serious?"

"im joking!" i rolled my eyes jokingly and walked away.

"where the fuck are you going" khloe asked

"youll seeee. bye bitches" i made a kissy face and the peace sign and walked away .

i walked back inside my room and they were all asleep on my bed. i tucked them under the bed sheets and changed the movie to calming music. not too loud but not to quiet .

i grabbed 4 suitcases. same old same old . a shit load of shirts in one, a shit load of pants, shorts all that in another, shoes in another and finally make up and hair products , skin care and necessities in the last one.

Scott and Kanye helped take my luggage down. i took a black schoolbag and put my phone charger, macbook charger and extra hair ties in the small zipper . then my macbook and a pair of extra clothing in the big zipper.

i took a quick shower and changed into black leggings, a grey dropped shoulder ribbed knit jumper and grey fluff yeah slides from ugg.

the jumper was a little long and i thought it would look cute if i added a little bit of make up and wore unperscribed reading glasses . lastyly i did a messy bun, no not the one wear it looks like an upside down letter 'u' . i did it where its actually messy.

i walked down the stairs and as i was on the last step i heard a honk from outside . i ran to the backyard again and gave everyone a hug goodbye.

i ran to the front of the house and saw payton putting my luggage in the back seat of his car.

"hey!" i went in to give him a hug . he did the same and as we were going to get in the car my aisters came out .

"hurry up and get in. and drive!" i yelled

"what! no!" yelled khloe .

"listen here pretty boy" khlow said and patted paytons chest as she leaned towards his window .

"noo khloe" i whined and rested my head back .

"payton close the window!"

"i'll be quick!" she said

"don't let y/n do any dumb shit or i will fuck her up"

"yeah ofcourse" he said quickly . there was a small moment of silence and i put my hand on my forehead .

"im just kidding! have fun! bye you two be safe. and use a condom!" she laughed and walked away . i could hear them all laughing and questioning khloe .

"im so sorry" i said .

"for what?" he asked as he left my drive way.

"my family is super embarrassing"

"i think its cute how you reacted" he looked at me and smiled . i returned a smile and we drove to the airport .

we went through the whole process and got to our gate . our flight wouldn't depart till 1am . so we took that extra hour and made tiktoks .

we also went live for a little while and they were all excited to know we were going to playlist orlando.

our flight finally got called and we bordered the plane first . the flight is going to be 4 hours so we slept the whole way there .

luckily we are going to be there for the first day but we will be extremely tired in the morning. these 4 hours might be the only hours of sleep i'll get tonight .

•skip 4 hour plane ride•

a flight attendant lightly shook me .

"We've arrived to Orlando" she said with a smile . i looked to my side and Payton wasn't there .

"Do you know where the boy next to me went?" i asked her and she shook her head no in confusion .

I then saw Payton come out of a few curtains and grabbed our carry ons .

"goodmorning sleepy head" he smiled . i was too tired to smile right now .

i stretched and stood up . Payton handed me my bag and we walked out of the plane .

We got the rest of our luggage and I asked if we were ordering an uber . he shook his head and pointed somewhere .

i followed my eyes where he was pointing and saw Avani standing at the door . I ran up to her and hugged her . We ofcourse collapsed on the floor still attached together .

"I missed you!" we said in unison . we laughed and got up .

We got inside an uber SUV and we drove to the hotel . Avani helped me with my luggage and she was taking 2 and I the same .

Payton and I both decided to share a hotel bedroom of 2 beds . We got our key card and got to the elevator and went to the 8th floor .

We opened the door and there was only one bed ...