Chapter 15

UNEDITED

*Y/n's last day with Anthony*

I woke up next to Anthony and slowly got up . I made sure I had everything to go and not forget anthing . It was currently 11:24am and my flight was at 4:30pm . We had to leave now or i'll be late . I was getting ready in the bathroom and Anthony started to wake up . I peeked my head out .

"Goodmorning" he said scratching his eyes .

"Goodmorning"

"what time is your flight again?"

"4:30"

"alright ima get ready then"

i got out of the bathroom . he took a pair of pants and a shirt and walked to the bathroom .

i was wearing grey nike sweatpants , a spaghetti strap tank top with a zip up sweater .

"you ready to go?" asked anthony as he walked out of the bathroom .

i looked around making sure i have everything before i answer .

"umm ..i think so"

"less gooo"

after a long drive we got to the airport . we hugged goodbye and told me to have a safe flight and to let him know when i land .

-

im now at home , its August 9th , 9:45pm . I am currently with Stormi , and North . Their mother's said they "missed me so much" they wanted to see me and they left .

So i am currently babysitting . dont get me wrong i love both of them but im tired after that flight .

we were watching the little mermaid and they both have fallen asleep .

my phone went off telling me i received a text message .

my bebe
Y/n i have to tell you something ...

my MAIN bebe😳😗
whats wrong ?

my bebe
i like Anthony ..

a/n

those who dont kno , "my bebe" is avani . im sorry for the short chapter but ima try to post another one this week . bye bye 😗✌️