F O R T Y - S E V E N

Before you start reading-

Let me share some BTS facts I mean Behind The Story facts 😬

Hey Guys. I know you all are very much disappointed with the last part. In these months, our little Roohi indeed manages to make spaces in everyone's heart. But truth to be told, Roohi illness was always a part of story. Infact when I was developing this story, a couple who is going to divorce coming together for the sake of their ill daughter was the major part of the story but later me and itssapna thought to alter it, and we remodified this plot and then we decided to show the reconcilation between the couple before moving towards Roohi's illness.

And as maanvir di also encouraged me, I started to think and rethink and added the twists and turns.

I know you might be not liking it but it was always been a part of this story and i hope you all may love it. I'm really trying my best to make it look real as I can and rest I want everyone's support.

Until you all read Raman and Ishita evolution as a couple but from now, enjoy their evolution as parents, discovering their emotions for their daughter in a better way along strengthing their relationship. A lot of among you must be mother or father as well, I guess number of mother's must be more here 😅, so if anyone of you is parents as well and in this journey if you find anything or incident relatable, than do share in comment section.

A lot is going to come. So stay tuned, keep reading & keep supproting.

There was a pin drop silence inside the cabin of Dr. Ansari, the young couple remains glued at their seats, their bodies were glued at their seats and mind were numb. Their heart was pounding rapidly against their chest, and it was the only thing which was audible for them, rest every noise-making around them failed to fall inside their ears. The hardest thing for any parent is to listen and bear the fact that their little child is suffering due to some disease, which may be cost her life. The laughing face of her barely four years old daughter was revolving in front of Ishita Bhalla's eyes as she continued to remember the words of Doctor Ansari and eventually few drops of tears made their way from her eyes and landed on her cheeks. Like every father, Raman Bhalla failed to showcase his emotions in front of anyone but the news of his little daughter suffering from such major disease almost dropped his heart to his mouth, he closed his eyes for brief seconds as the moments happened a few seconds ago flashed in front of his eyes when his little daughter was sleeping in his arms, wounding her arms around his neck.

Being a parent is not all about nurturing your child and securing her future, it meant much more and the moment has come for Raman and Ishita to realize the same.

"Mr. and Mrs. Bhalla, are you fine?" Dr. Ansari's words made them come back to the present. Ishita wiped down her tears and looked back at Dr. Ansari before composing themselves, "But sir, meri Roohi bohot fit hai. Woh toh din bhar khelti rehti hai, she never had such symptoms then how can you say that she has hole in her heart?" (Sir, my daughter is always been a fine kid, she loves playing all the day than how can you say that she is suffering from such serious disease?) Somewhere deep down in her heart, Ishita Bhalla desperately wished Dr. Ansari to take his words back and declare his daughter fit and fine.

"No Mrs. Bhalla there must be symptoms which you didn't notice. Apparently Roohi having this problem since birth." Dr. Ansari shared more about the Ventricular Septal Defect. "The fever wasn't common one Mrs. Bhalla, it's one of the major symptoms of VSD which was misdiagnosed as viral fever and asthma. Well, this misconception happened generally due to common symptoms. Does she used to get fever frequently?"