S I X

* hey guys I'm extremely sorry for delay first of all. There are so many things going in my life and it's keeping me busy.

* Secondly I want to say that the story is in early phase and you might find it slow as I'm trying to develope characters. Don't find it permanent after few chapters you will get things you all wish.

* Thirdly my semester end examinations are going to start from first week of November so there is is chances for no updates through entire month. Maybe I will update one chapter more if i got time but I cannot ensure same. FTLS readers I will surely update the story in December. Pinky Promise.

That's all for today.
Happy Sunday to all.

Mihir sat back with a jerk feeling the coldness beside him, he rubbed his eyes before checking his phone, it was three in morning and his wife was nowhere in room the something which was enough to make him scared. He didn't cared to wear his flip flops and went to kitchen which was empty, next he went towards their daughter room and his breaths became laboured seeing her sit beside their sleeping daughter.

Is she fine?

The smile of relief washed off from his lips as he rushed inside, "Mihi, is Mira fine?" He soothed his wife back seeing her startled.

"Yes she is. What happened to you?" Mihika whispered back continued to stroke Mira head.

"What are you doing here in such wee hours? I got scared not finding you beside me." Mihir replied carefully not to wake the little girl.

"I was not feeling like to sleep so I came in her room. She look so beautiful when she sleep, isn't she?" Mihika words brought the smile on Mihir face, he adjusted his pyjama and sat next to his wife, carefully not to disturb their daughter sleep. Mihir lovingly caressed the little girl face who looked lost in her dream world, Mira is a beautiful child, just like he wished. He chuckled looking at his daughter who scrunched her nose in sleep and snuggled back in pillow. Sometimes at night when he don't feel like to sleep he often comes in her room and sit beside her, "she is beautiful, isn't she." Mihika smiled in response nodding her head in affirmation.

"Well my daughter looked absolutely fine so will you care to share what is bothering you." Mihir scooted closer to his wife to avoid making any noise.

"Nothing, let's go to sleep." He immediately caught his wife hand who was about to leave.

"I know something is bothering you and I won't allow you to leave like this." Mihir showed his admanance and stopped her for another time, "tell me what is going in your mind Mihi."

"I'm worried about Roohi." And the single word from her undid all the knots keeping him worried.

"She is fine darling."

"Mihir.."

"Yes Mihi. She would be fine there."

"How!! Do you remember the time when Ishita held her next to her chest or caressed her lovingly Raman bhai played with her. She is so innocent Mihir, she spend her most of the days with me. She is so fragile, I'm scared for her."

Mihir squeezed his wife hand and patted little Mira who stirred in her sleep. The couple composed themselves realising they might have disturbing their daughter precious sleep. Mihir took his wife hand in his and they come out from the room silently.