F I F T Y - E I G H T

Sorry for making you all wait. I am still not satisfied with this chapter. Next chapter would be updated after 24th April.

Press star button if you enjoyed this chapter and leave your comments below.

PS: Is their is any YHM fanpages on Instagram or Twitter which promote YHM Fanfics? Just asking. 😬

____________________________________

Ishita caressed her daughter hairs another time, she was unable to contain her emotions in her heart. Her little baby has finally opened her eyes and she is in her arms. Ishita was not tired holding her in her arms, cradling her in her arms, loving her again and again. She was moving too and fro, patting her back gently. Her baby fragrance lingered on her dress as she smoothened her hairs. From the moment she opened her eyes and met her, the mother and daughter are clung to each other like inseperable. Ishita was grateful of almighty for granting her prayers, if Roohi had fever one more day than her situation would become critical to deal. She had no temprature now but they cannot be relaxed, the next seventy two hours are going to be deciding factor for her surgery.

Ishita keep patting her back as Raman entered inside the suite holding a tray of lunch. He exchanged a weak smile with Ishita and sat next to her after placing Roohi lunch on the side table. Raman peeped slowly where Roohi face was nestled and pinched her nose making her scrunch her nose. Roohi made a sad pout looking at her father and than buried her face back in her mother bosom.

"Roo......see what Papa bought for you."

"No." Roohi denied, without looking at Raman. Raman sighed and adjusted his trousers before poking Roohi nose playfully, "What happenes Baba!!"

"Aap jaao yahan se, aapne Roohi se promise break kiya hai." (I don't want to talk to you Papa. You didn't kept the promise you made.) Roohi voice turned teary enough to make Raman and Ishita frown.

"Konsa promise Shona." (What promise baby?"

"No! Aap jaao." They can feel her voice emotinal, Roohi started to cry enough to put her parents in worry.  She sobbed hiding her face, Raman and Ishita shared a worried look before tending Roohi. They caressed her hairs and somehow managed to make her look at them, her face was red due to crying and eyes were all puffy. A single frown on their three year old face is enough to put them into worry than how can they let her cry. "Rooh atleast tell Papa why you're upset with him." Raman cajoled Roohi wiping her eyes.

"Aapne pomise kiya tha hum ghar jayenge. Mujhe yahan nahi rehna hai Papa." (You promise me that you will take me from here. I don't want to stay here Papa.) Ishita hold tightened around Roohi tiny body as her eyes turned watery listening Roohi innocent request. Raman took a deep breath knowing well he cannot let himself be weak infront of Ishita, "Han Papa ne pomise toh kiya tha, par abhi hum ghar nahi ja sakte hai beta." (I know baby but we cannot go back to home.)

"Yahan sab dirty hai Papa, mujhe bahar jaakar khelna hai Mumma. Yeh yeh bohot dard karta hai. Mujhe yahan nahi rehna hai Mumma." (Its a dirty place Papa, i want to go outside. I want to play with everyone Mumma. It's paining alot Mumma.) Roohi cried bitterly pointing towards the cannula inserted in her fragile little palms which started to swell it. A bluish mark can be seen over back of her palm as well, their little baby do not deserve to endure so much pain. Her pleads cannot be ignored but none of them knew how to console her. Raman had no clue how to make her understand that whatever she endured till now is small compared to what is going to come her way. He don't know how he should tell her hoe much brave she is, she is bravest soul for him.

The Binding Stringजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें