S I X T Y - S I X

Tadaa!!! Surprise!!!
I was quite eager to write this chapter, I know all of you must be excited to read this one. I have kinda planned this chapter, I hope it really turns well.

* Italics font is referring to the  events that happened four years back.

Will post replies on your comments later.

Till enjoy reading.
Love
Aarohi ❤️

___________________________________

"Ishita." Ishita rubbed her sleep filled eyes and found herself snuggled in her husband's arms. They were not on the floor rather on the couch placed in the visitors area of the ICU Room where Roohi shifted last night. Ishita took support of Raman's hand and straightened her back against the backrest of the couch. She glanced at the walk clock and realised it's five at the morning, "How can I sleep Raman?"

"You needed that. We needed that. Come on go and take a bath I will stay here meanwhile." Ishita nodded her head and went towards their suite which was on the same floor, she pushed the door slowly and was surprised to find a freshly bathed Romi who was making his bed.

"Romi when you came?" Ishita questioned Romi fetching her clothes out from the closet. "Last night Bhabhi but you and Bhai was conversing that's why I didn't disturbed and slept here." Ishita smiled looking at Romi, she wonder how this little boy grown up soon. "Bhabhi I am ready, you and Bhai too get ready. I will drive you there."

"Their is no need Romi." Ishita protested.

"Bhabhi, it's already raining outside and you and Bhai must be didn't slept properly so I don't want you guys to take any chance." Ishita nodded her head and left to take quick shower, by the time she retrun back she found Raman standing there. "Mumma-Papa, Simmi has arrived. Amma, Vandu and Bala are also here."

"Romi want to accompany us." Ishita spoke looking at Raman, he nodded his head and went to take shower. Ishita shared hug with her mother in law ane than Bala who appeared waiting for them. "Congratulations on Roohi birthday." Bala tried to cheer up Ishita but she only managed to smile little in the response. Everyone were aware with her inner turmoil and said nothing.

"We will try to return soon." Ishita looked at her mother in law as Raman appeared after taking quick bath. "Ishita I will also come with you." Simmi interject in the middle and Ishita shook her head.

"Romi drive safely. It's heavily raining outside." Bala repeated warning to Romi and he shook his head.

"Bala here are Roohi files, just handle the matter incase if got late and yes call us." Raman hand over Roohi medical files to Bala although Raman and Ishita visit temple daily but today is different. Roohi surgery is scheduled early morning and the weather is appearing bad today. Bala assured Raman through his eyes and the four left for their clan deity temple. Ishita and Raman were sat at the back side, her hand was in Raman hand all the time as their car was snailing towards the temple. The sky was covered with heavy dark clouds, it was pouring like a cat and dog outside and Ishita closed her eyes anxious to reach early at the temple.

"We have reached." Romi parked the car outside and the four came out balancing umbrellas, Raman encircled his arms around Ishita shoulder and they took one umbrella where Romi and Simmi took another one. They made their way towards temple through slippery stairs praying for Roohi succesful surgery. It's the eleventh day of their visit at the temple, a yagna was going to perform today for their daughter good health. The priest's were already present there and preparations were also done by the head priest of the temple. Simmi presented the offerings to the head priest from their family before they entered inside the temple for praying Roohi. The roaring clouds and wild winds were scaring Ishita heart, she closed her eyes and tried to concentrate on the chimes of holy bell.