O N E

"Mam this is not what it look like. Please don't take their words seriously." The lady dressed in the cotton block print saree started to stammer, wished to rectify the blunder. The lady had fair complexion just like pearl, her jet black tresses contrast with her skin were neatly tied in a bun making her look elegant. Her charcoal black eyes enhanced with kohl reflected her disappointment which was unexpected. She started to play with the hem of saree end unable to react anymore. Prof Ishita Bhalla was always a confident and independent lady, she get what she wished. Thirty two years old young professor of Delhi University lived her life on her own terms and the divroce say was not any exception. She expected the results to be in her favour and the news was enough to blow off her mind.

"Do you think I'm fool Mrs Ishita Bhalla? I have spend twenty years of my life hearing such cases. And it's pretty evident that you and your husband don't have time for your daughter." The judge replied sternly adjusting her reading glasses.

Isko toh khud ko chod ke poori duniya hi bewkoof lagti hai. Oversmart kahi ki

She passed a glare to her husband who taunted her like usual, audible enough to her. "Mam please she is our daughter. What made you think that we can't fulfill her basic needs. I'm a CEO by profession, I can provide every dame luxury to her." The aura on his face spoke everything, he may own. The black Louis Vuitton formal he wore reflected his charisma and aura he earned in all those years. His muscles flexed as his body tensed, he removed his reading glasses unable to get the fact. He rested his right leg above his black thigh, his fingers started to tap against the wooden handle of the chair he was sitting on. Raman Kumar Bhalla never learned to bow down in front of anyone, he chose to live his life in his own way, get what he wished but never welcomed anyone commands. The thirty-five years old man became the center of attraction after facilitating with the title of Youngest CEO from consecutive three years. He never liked to be dominated by anyone, and the decision taken by the judge didn't go well with him.

"Can you buy your time with that money? Mr. CEO Raman Kumar Bhalla?" The lady judge replied with the almost irked voice making him mum.

Oversmart kahin ka...huhh! Isko lagta hai har koi iske saamne chup hi rahega.

She knowingly taunted him, enough loud to make him hear. She ignored his murderous glare continued to fidget with hem of her saree end. They looked at there lawyers who were still in the conversation with lady judge. As the time started to pass there breaths started to become uneven, none of them wished judge to take a decision which may harm there four years old daughter.

"Bhai we have taken another date for your case."

"Yes, Akka we have asked for another date."

"What!!! You mean the divorce got delayed till another hearing?" They shouted in unison clearly disappointed with the new developments.

"Yes Mr. and Mrs. Bhalla your divorce get delayed till another date but look like both of you are quite desperate for this separation, isn't it?" They got alerted hearing judge's voice, they have composed themselves and lowered there eyes, unable to meet them with the judge who's eyes filled with anger probably hearing there words. "If you wish so then the court can grant your divorce immediately and then we will give your daughter's custody to the orphanage."

They looked at each other and then judge with horror-filled eyes and immediately regretted their words and behavior. They tried to speak but there respective lawyers glare made them stop. They bend there heads with shame as the anger filled eyes of lady judge started to bother them.

"I would want to meet the girl after lunch. Mr. Neil Pathak and Ms. Surpiya Swami I would like to have some words with there daughter after lunch break itself. I hope I'm clear."