E I G H T Y - T W O

A filler chapter would be a better choice to start again.
Enjoyy reading ❤️

___________________________________

TWO DAYS LATER
CEO CHAMBERS
PSR GLOBALS HEADQUARTERS
NEW DELHI

"May I come in sir."

"Yes." Raman looked up at the source of voice and found his PA Mr. Bansal walked towards him with some files which he asked for. Raman started looking up the information he asked for, in coming days they're going to sign a new deal with Canadian beverage company Slurpp & Burpp and Raman wanted to ensure everything before taking the final step. With this deal, they will launch their famous products in the Indian markets. The MD of the company, Mr. McDougall is going to visit India in the coming weeks and Raman wanted everything to be perfect just the way he likes. He arrived at eight today and it was nine in the evening and the work seemed never-ending.

"Mr. Bansal, you should leave for home now. I might take an hour or two."

"But your dinner?"

"My wife already sent it to me." Raman smiled pointing towards his tiffin he received an hour ago. Mr. Bansal nodded his head and left after wishing him good night whereas Raman buried his head back in his laptop. His phone rang another time and it was Mihir on the call in Japan to monitor their machinery shipment.

"Hey Raman. I have checked everything, we will receive shipment within fifteen days. It's good that we established our new plant in Chennai rather than Mumbai. It will save our time and labour."

"Yes. And how is everything there? Is your stay comfortable?"

"Yes. It is. My return flight is after two days. Just a way back to my hotel." Raman hummed, he put his phone on the speaker and continued to analyse the data. "How are bhabhi and Roohi?"

"Good. Tomorrow ,I am going to take her to the councillor."

"That would be helpful. Take care of her."

"Yes. You too take rest." Raman disconnected the call and started checking his WhatsApp, Ishita has sent him something. He opened the picture and found few new drawings made by Roohi and the last picture of mother daughter duo who sent him some selfies with funny faces. A smile from Roohi and Ishita is enough to change his entire mood, he sent a heart emoji back to her and closed his eyes feeling heaviness.

Had food?

His phone pinged with the message from Ishita, Raman bit his tongue and went towards his personal pentry area to reheat the tiffin. She sent his favourite cuisine today, tandoori chicken, pulao, raita and chapatis. Ishita don't cook nonveg but make sure to treat him with his favourite non veg recipes often. He dipped chapati in the gravy and his eyes closed with the satisfaction as the flavour of the spices touched his taste buds.

It's delicious.

Raman texted back licking up his fingers.

When will you return back?

Might take an hour or two. Don't wait for me. You had your dinner?

Yes. Come soon. ❤️

Sure Jaan. Love you 😘

Raman smiled and continued to finish his dinner in the silence, they returned back to their home yesterday after Ishita came back to normal. He is glad that she herself took an initiative to see a councillor, it's not easy to come out from your own shell. It takes a lot of courage to come out from your comfort zone and open up. Tomorrow they are going to see Dr. Shalini and he just hope things turn well with her. After finishing off his dinner, Raman resumed his work. It was nearly ten and he wants to reach before twelve atleast. The office was mostly empty except for his personal guards and few helping staff when the intercom of his room rang.