F I F T Y - F O U R

*Few parts of this story contains mature scenes. Read upto your convenience.

____________________________________

A FEW HOURS LATER

Ishita rubbed her eyes lazily wondering how long she slept. She looked at the table clock and sighed finding it was already evening. I don't want to stay awake all night.
Ishita cried in her mind, why the hell naps long for four hours!! She scratched her chin and hopped out from the bed looking for her husband. Isn't they took nap together!!

Only if he cared to wake her up! Ishita twitched her lips and called his name turning on the lights of their room. Yes, he was not in the room but there was something that caught her attention.

Expecting you at poolside by 8.
Wear this.
-Raman.

Ishita tore the box kept on the dresser and her eyes turned wide as soccer as she found a beautiful midnight blue dress for her. It was a shoulderless dress ending up to her ankles. The criss-cross strings were tied at the back leaving her back bare. She shuddered and blushed, wondering about his plan for tonight. Soon she found two young girls outside of the main door, they were from the salon to dress her up for today. The next one hour passed in a blur where her skin was pampered with the essential beauty oils, her soft hairs conditioned and then tied to give them a new hairstyle. A nude makeup was applied to her beautiful face which enhanced her natural features, her lips painted with lipstick. As the dress slid on her body, it clung around her breasts and free flowed till her ankles. She was conscious of the dress, it was exposing and especially Raman do not entertain the idea of her carrying exposed dresses in public gatherings. She wore stilettos as she made her way outside, eager to see him.

The poolside of their private villa transformed entirely today, it was decorated with candles and the reflection of silvery moonlight spread all around. Raman alerted listening to the soft footsteps, he fished his hands inside the pockets of his slacks. His eyes remained stuck on her glowing face, he didn't felt likr to take off his eyes from her enthralling self. Her mesmerising eyes were filled with curiosity and amusement, her lips were parted slightly, forming a little O. He expected her hairs to be left open but her silky tresses were tucked in a bun, allowing her baby hairs to escape and rest on her soft cheeks. She omitted her wedding chain from her outfit but didn't forget to carry his gifted bracelet, the little pinch of vermilion on her forehead made him happy strangely. The dress he chose for her appeared perfect, like it's always designed for her. The dress was made up of silk and chiffon, smooth on her butter soft skin, the material was clung around her perfect figure giving him an idea about her curves. Her fuller breasts and narrow waist caught his attention, he was unable to believe if his nerd professor wife can look such poised and elegant in this formal wear. He took tentative steps towards her, letting his grey orbs devouring her beauty.

Ishita was unable to decide if she should be thankful or nervous. She was thankful that they were all alone today. She is not habitual to carry such dresses in the public function and at the back of her head she was worried if they had audiance today but at the another part of her mind she knew Raman would never choose such dress for her in public gathering. But the two of them and this unending silence along his intimidating gaze was making her nervous. She kept twisting her fingers looking nervously at Raman who was taking predatory steps towards her. His dominating aura never affected her before, she felt tingling in her lower belly, her thigh muscles tightened and she tried to take long breaths to calm down her nerves.

The smell of his spicy cologne compelled her to look into his eyes, he was few steps away from her and yet she felt herself captured under his scrutinized gaze. She tried to smile softly looking at him when he took her hand in his, gently and minimised the remaining distance, "you look breathtaking." His words were soft as whisper, kissed her skin which made her shudder. She smiled in response to acknowledge his words and walked towards the table, decorated in the middle of the wooden floor. She tore her gaze away from him and realised how amazing he is looking today, the navy blue three piece Italian tuxedo suited well on his well sculpted frame, he didn't shaved his five o clock stubble and it went well with his demeanor. He slid his hand on her and entangled their fingers together, today the silence seem perfect. Like it's something which is perfect to share their unsaid emotions.