S E V E N T Y - O N E

I know I am terrible late this time. The lots of things are going in my life which are keeping me on the toes, and yes the errands are not going to end now!

But I will try my best to update as per my schedule, please stay stick by my side. I hope you all will understand me..

If you're reading this part then mark your presence by pressing star button.

Happy Weekend!
Love to all.

Aarohi.

(First few paragraphs written in the italics are indicating past in the past.)
____________________________________

YEAR 2015
AUGUST
CAFE HENRICI, ZURICH SWITZERLAND

"Ishita, what other places you want to visit?"

"Ermmm nowhere particular but I like mountains. I would love to visit Switzerland someday I mean if you're comfortable with it."

"What problem I would have? We will surely visit Switzerland. We never got chance to have conversation, do we!"

"Hmm that's true and see how we got our moment." Ishita chuckled looking at her husband holding two large garbage bags, she climbed steps and dumped her own bag of garbages and than the two bags Raman was holding in his hands. The couple rubbed sanitizer in between their palms as they continued to take a stoll around the society garden. "Are you going to stay for Mummy Ji birthday?"

"Unfortunately no. I have to leave back." Ishita face fell listening her husband reply. She masked her disappointment with fake anger and averted her face.

"That's rude. You came back after two months and now you're not going to stay for two weeks even."
Ishita tried to loosen the hold of his fingers from his but that didn't happened, his grip stronged rather and she felt herself pulled towards him.

"Tum bologi toh ruk jaaunga. Vaise, is someone missing me." Raman teased her, he wanted to see what she held behind her angry face.

"No. Why would I miss you." Ishita clicked her tongue continued to take walk alongside. She hoped to listen something from him but the stretched silence was making her anxious. She looked at him through sideways and immediately averted her eyes being caught by him.

"Chalo it's confirm that you will miss me." Raman teased Ishita for another time, he pressed the button to call elevator as they stepped inside.

"No. I was just wondering how can someone have no audacity to lift up his wife mood." Ishita taunted him back, she rested her back against the wall of the elevator.

"Well I know the ways to mend up. You know that." Ishita rolleed her eyes finding her husband passing her suggestive looks. She pushed him away through his chest, the elevator dinged and they reached to their floor. Raman locked the door once they entered inside the apartment and tailed behind his wife who was washing her hands. "What other ways you want me to use with you wifey." Raman asked further taking handwash in his hands.

"You think yourself. Agar hum kabhi door hue aur main aapse naraaz hui toh mujhe aise hi manaoge?" Their eyes met through the reflection of the mirror, she gave him space to wash his hands and started drying her.