F O R T Y - S I X

Thank You vikasgoyal745 for helping me and guiding me throughout this chapter ♥️♥️. This chapter and the upcoming track is impossible without your guidance and suggestions 💗.

There was a layer of thick black clouds across the sky, the clouds were roaring at it's wild that morning, in that gloomy and scary weather peoples were running here and there to save themselves from ugly winds but Ishita Bhalla was sitting in her car, she was honking continuously to clear off the traffic which was obstructing her way to reach the clinic, the delay of every second was making her restless, when she was worshiping Lord Murugan two hours back she hoped that the clouds of hardships had ended in her life and from now it's just blooming days ahead for the three but she forgot that the destiny had its plans. Destiny had some plans and we cannot understand its reasons.

Ishita rolled down the mirror of her car and peeked outside to check the traffic which was not clearing even after so many minutes. Ishita kept honking vigorously hoping the crowd would clear soon and she gets some way to reach to her daughter but her stars weren't favoring her. She was trying not to think anything negative but her motherly instincts were making her heart restless. The frustrated Ishita Bhalla honked her car a few more times as she failed to get some way, the smog was covering the glass panel of her car making it tough for her to see through it. The tears she was trying not to spill made their way through her eyes and landed on her cheeks.

"Damn it!! Meri bacchi wahan aise padi hai aur main yahan....yun phasi hui hoon. Mujhe aana hi nahi chahiye tha use akela chod kar." (Darn!! My daughter is suffering there and here I'm stuck in this useless traffic. I shouldn't have to come temple leaving Roohi alone.) Ishita cursed her decision of coming to the temple when she should stay with her daughter. She should check her and wake her up, caress her hair lovingly and kiss her umpteenth times but she chose to come to the temple.

Ishita does hate herself for the same.

"Are hato na, please nikalne do. Meri beti hospital mein hai. Move aside." (Leave my way. I have to see my daughter. She is in hospital.) Ishita frustratedly yelled at the line of cars that were not ready to move even an inch. Her plead she voiced loud disappeared in the noisy air of that morning leaving her helpless. Ishita dialed her mother in law number but it came unreachable, next she tried her father in law number and it came to switch off. Ishita was about to redial her mother in law number when her phone went off displaying her husband name on the screen,

"Hello.....hello Raman. Kahan tak phone aap?" (Hello Raman where are you?)

"Ishita main bas pohochne wala hoon but tum kaha ho?" (Ishita I'm just on the way. Where are you?)

"I'm still a street away but there is no way I can drive further."

"Don't worry you keep trying, Mumma Papa hai Roohi ke pas." (Mumma Papa is with Roohi.) The heavy rainfall and deteriorating weather were making it difficult for Ishita to keep in touch with her husband and with the delay of every second it was making it hard for Ishita to wait anymore. She looked here and there and spotted the Big Mart, a place from where she buy regular groceries. Ishita took U-turn and parked her car outside of the mart. Next, she collected her bag and umbrella which Neelu handed her when she was leaving for the temple, and started to walk towards Dr. Archana Clinic. Ishita looked at them overcrowded roads through the corner of her eye and sighed seeing it heavily jammed with cars. Ishita kept walking taking larger steps in that ugly rain, her heart praying for her daughter wellbeing, a fear was bothering Ishita which had no name and it never happened before with her. She kept running and running until the signboard of the clinic came into her vision.