F I F T Y - T W O

Hi Guys!
I know I know it's been long. Pretty long, after a gap of thirteen months. I had no reason to discontinue this story at first place except the pathetic responses by my readers. I had came across many silent readers of this story in this period who showed their interest and encouraged me to resume it again.

So here The Binding String is for you, i don't know how it's turn out since I wrote it after a long back. I hope i have managed to maintain its essence.

Keeping this update short since i am eager to see the reception on this story after whole thirteen months and I hope the treatment i have received on last chapter, do not repeat again.

Enjoy reading!!
Happy Weekend.

Aarohi ❤️

____________________________________

ON AN EVE OF CHRISTMAS, 2015.

COMO RESORT,
COCOA ISLANDS, MALDIVES

From the distance one could listen the sound of crashing waves, the evening had fall and the winds became colder but admist everything the warm people's she met this evening made her distracted. She was wearing a cute white sundress with sunflower imprint with slippers. The halter neck dress left her upper back exposed but her wavy silky hairs hid it skillfully. They landed at Maldives at morning as well and at the same evening they came for dinner to meet one of Raman client who coincidentally came on holiday along his family.

The couple name Mr and Mrs Bernard are associated with PSR Switzerland. The discussion on business strategies was going on and Ishita decided to disappear herself feeling zoned out. With her glass of wine, she walked towards the group of Indian boys who were probably jamming on Bollywood songs and it was absolute delight to listen them. Ishita feet started to shake.

Tere hi sapne andhero mei ujaalo mei
Koi nasha hai teri aankho ke pyaalo mei

It's one of her favourite song sung by singer KK, his songs can make feel anyone in love. That's what Ishita feel everytime she listen any song from KK. Her body swayed while she remained stood at her place, enjoying the jamming unaware of the surrounding and one particular eye who was busy in capturing her serene face in his eyes.

Raman spotted his wife long back but certainly he wanted to cherish the smile lingering on her lips which he is getting rare chance to witness. He sipped his favourite tropical breezer cocktail punch enjoying the groovy music in the background and yes, his wife charismatic smile too. Its already a day since they came here and exchanged nothing except bare minimal words and stolen glances. It started to feel foreign all of sudden, it was awkwardness between them and the couple had no damn clue how to deal with it. They had came for holidays to seek some solace but they had absolute no clue how to approach each other. Whatever happened in the past months were enough to distant them apart, physically and emotionally as well. Raman and Ishita never bared their hearts to each other but atleast they were together with a sense of relief and contentment but all could Raman feel a deep ache and anxiety running in his veins. The truth of being away from his wife started to bother him real bad, a part of him wished to confess every single thing took place in his life in these six months but other part of him was scared of her reactions. He had no shame to admit that he scares to loose her, after his horrible experience at Switzerland he wasn't ready to let her go away from him even for a second.