T W E N T Y - E I G H T

Stay safe and take care of your love one.
Keep reading ♥❤.

YEAR 2015
MAY

The days started to pass and so that Raman Ishita started to move forward in there lives. With the passing months the one thing couple managed to realise that they're so different like chalk and cheese and it would not be easy for them to make the relationship steady and neutral as they assumed in early months of marriage. They remained occupied in their works and managed to give each other time as they can but they never managed to exchange anything with each other after repeated rounds of sex. The minimum talk what they used to share before too reduced and they never realised that there relationship became just physical but neither Ishita nor Raman had any issues with it. It's true intimacy with your partner gives an assurance and satisfaction of having him or her with you and the long distance relationship was surviving on the weak thread of the same satisfaction. In these months Ishita had gave viva of her PhD and already awarded with provisional certificate of PhD and today's evening she was going to awarded with the degree of doctorate. The degree for which she worked really hard in all these months but she was unhappy not having anyone to share the happiness with her family. Her Amma went to Chennai to meet her maternal uncle who was seriously ill whereas her Mummy Ji and Papa Ji were in Patiala to attend a wedding function and her Akka was at home to take care of Shravan who was down with jaundice and it was just Bala jiju who came to cheer her up but her heart was not ready to get any happiness without her husband, whom she was waiting eagerly.

Raman was suppose to fly back to India from Spain, he promised her to fly back till afternoon and it was almost seven of evening and there was no sign of him. The felicitation ceremony already begun and the students who secured ranks in bachelors were receiving gold medals from President of country who came as Chief guest of the function. She anxiously looked at her phone and again at her fellow friends who were too excited to receive degrees, she smiled sadly looking at her friends who were accompanied with either there partners or parents and here she was sulking thinking about her husband. Her jiju who accompanied her was also busy over call with someone and the only thing made her more cry. Ishita twitched her lips with disappointment and focused her attention on the ongoing felicitation ceremony of post graduation students until she felt tap on her shoulders. She hoped to see Raman or jiju but she found Subramanyam standing along other friends who got debarred earlier. She greeted them not wished to be rude and they started to watch the programme.

Subramanyam looked at his friends with remorse who was going to receive the degrees today. He could be one of them only if he didn't decided to choose another path for himself and kept doing whatever he was doing, only if. He kept looking at his friends who was all set to receive the highest educational degrees of their lives with an enthusiastic smiles and he realised he lost his one dream because of his foolishness and maybe another one because of Raman Bhalla. He fisted his hand hard seeing Ishita who was going to receive her degree dressed in black gown wearing a forceful smile. He tried to spot her family memebers but for his surprise he found none.

When Ishita stepped down from stage she received a message by Bala jiju saying he is going to pick Raman and will reach in one two hours and asked her to stay in community hall where the dinner was planned for students. The another message from her husband which was more than an apology for missing her felicitation ceremony because he was very much busy with his clients and missed his scheduled flight. The negligence and casual attitude of her husband left her teary, the day was so important in her life, the moment would never come back in her life and none of her family member was there to witness same. Ishita didn't cared of audience but she broke into tears feeling heartbroken. For a first time she felt stupid for not hoping or demanding anything from her husband like normal girls does. For a first time she hated herself for not being typical wife. If she meant to be alone at every joy and sorrows of her life than what is the point of crying for all those who didn't chose to come on her special day.